Pre season

terry hunt

I usually go to all the preseason games probably very foolish of me.
Am i right in thinking that the Devils used to have a special offer for packages of 3 or more games.

moggy#9

Family commitments allowing I'm looking forward to being at some of the preseason games. Fingers crossed that the team looks a bit more prepared than they did when they played Belfast last August.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #10
Even for ST holders? We usually save on the booking fees?
Think the club will lose money by not selling as a package, say buy the 6 and pay for 5, especially as out of 6 games its only 4 teams and fans may not want to see Glasgow twice or the French team twice, on that basis lots fans will probably buy 4...as it stands I've picked my 3 as clash with other commitments hols and other things. Just saying

Devil94

I won’t be doing them all, not interested in watching a friendly against a French team two nights on the trot, and the same with Glasgow so it’s 4 for me.
That's a shame. The games against Amiens I'm looking forward to the most. Different team to watch, different players and different type of hockey.

We're very lucky in Cardiff over the years to have played against a variety of different European opponents in different competitions. Majority of EIHL fans don't get the opportunity. I for one am not gonna take it for granted.

Wannabe2

I am also looking forward to the French game, be good to watch something different as you say but it’s 4 games for me ( at the moment anyway )

moggy#9

Unfortunately Swarley, I must disagree.
Although the statement was indeed clear, simple and straightforward, there is some difficulty in justifiably assigning to it the fourth of the epithets he applied to his statement, in as much as the precise correlation between the information he communicated and the facts, insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated, in such as to cause epistemological problems of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can be reasonably expected to bear.

In other words, it absolute bollocks!
If I could give that comment more than one like, I absolutely would.

In all seriousness though I've noticed quite a few spam posts in different languages on this forum. I'm curious, an perhaps a little concerned, about what's behind them. I don't quite know what the mods can do to stop this stuff, other than us all reporting them as soon as we see them.

Chris

Administrator
If I could give that comment more than one like, I absolutely would.

In all seriousness though I've noticed quite a few spam posts in different languages on this forum. I'm curious, an perhaps a little concerned, about what's behind them. I don't quite know what the mods can do to stop this stuff, other than us all reporting them as soon as we see them.
The answer is not a lot more than what we already do.

Part of the reason for shifting to this particular forum software a number of years ago was that despite it being more expensive, the support and general ability to stop spam was significantly better.

They still tend to creep through the gaps (as evidenced here) though, so anyone/everyone reporting the posts helps us to get to them quicker :)

Have any season ticket holders managed to add more than 1 game at a time, to their basket for pre--season? I'm trying, but it's looking like I'll have to do a separate order for each pre-season game :-\

Gavevs88

Having to pay booking fees as a ST holder is an absolute p**s take. Not to mention the fact you have to do separate transactions for every ticket. I've got to do all mine, then my partners as well. They've had all of off season to plan stuff like this and it's still an absolutely terrible system!!