Pre-Season, September and October Away Travel

Thread starter #1
We can now start taking bookings for our regular pre-season (un)friendly vs Coventry Blaze

Wednesday 27th August - 19:30 Face Off

We'll be looking to leave Cardiff Bay (Bus stop outside Morrisons) at 14:30 and Llanishen (Bus stop outside 9 Giants) at 15:00
I will post again once we have had the times confirmed

Prices are the same as last year for travel only
Adults - £17
Under 16's - £12
Family - £48

Please post here or contact us via Twitter/Facebook if you'd like to book
As always a £10 non refundable deposit is required to reserve your place

We will take payment for tickets on the coach

As it's a mid-week game we can only run this trip if we can get sufficient numbers, we announced it yesterday on Twitter & Facebook and already have 30+ excited Devils fans signed up :Banana

Gerald

please put me down for this trip. and let me know how to get my 10.00 deposit to you.

cant wait.

I may be older than the rest but i can party like it's 1999.. still recovering from the last coventry trip.

Thread starter #3
We can now take bookings for the following September games as well as the Coventry Pre-Season friendly

Nottingham Panthers
Saturday 13th September 19:00 Face Off
Travel will be
£21.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£55.00 Family

Sheffield Steelers
Saturday 27th September 19:00 Face Off
Travel will be
£23.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£60.00 Family

To book your place you can contact us by email : RedArmyAwayTravel@hotmail.co.uk
via Twitter & Facebook or by private message on here

Payments can be made by cheque (made payable to Red Army Travel)
Credit or Debit Card (With 3% handling charge)
PayPal (Send as a transfer to RedArmyAwayTravel@hotmail.co.uk)
Good old fashioned cash
Bank transfer
Or new for this season, how about setting up a regular standing order
Make sure you give your full name and let us know which game you are paying for

Thread starter #4
were_gonna_win said:
please put me down for this trip. and let me know how to get my 10.00 deposit to you.

cant wait.

I may be older than the rest but i can party like it's 1999.. still recovering from the last coventry trip.
Great stuff, bank transfer (we can PM account details) or PayPal transfer (to RedArmyAwayTravel@Hotmail.co.uk ) is the quickest method and shouldn't be any charges
Make sure we get your full name and put which game in the reference

The deposit secures your place, full payment then needed by Sunday 17th August

mazza03

I think my daughter and I might like to go to the Coventry game but I can't confirm until she checks her diary, busy lady. LOL

Thread starter #8
We're gonna need a bigger bus............

49 names already taken for the Pre-Season (un)friendly vs Coventry on the 27th August
:Banana :pickle :Banana

And you can be there too
Want to see our new team step on the ice for the first time?
Travel is just
£17 Adults
£12 Under 16's
£48 Family
And as always, anyone that travels with us will get a discount on match night tickets

A £10pp non refundable deposit secures your place with the balance to be paid no later than 20th August

We can also take your bookings for the following games
Nottingham Panthers
£21.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£55.00 Family

Sheffield Steelers
£23.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£60.00 Family

And the Challenge Cup final
Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
Sunday 8th March 17:00 Face Off
£23.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£60.00 Family

To book your place you can contact us by email : RedArmyAwayTravel@hotmail.co.uk

A £10pp non refundable deposit is required with full payment no later than 7 days before travel
Good old fashioned cash
Bank transfer

voth26

Red Army Travel said:
We're gonna need a bigger bus............

49 names already taken for the Pre-Season (un)friendly vs Coventry on the 27th August
:Banana :pickle :Banana

And you can be there too
Want to see our new team step on the ice for the first time?
Travel is just
£17 Adults
£12 Under 16's
£48 Family
And as always, anyone that travels with us will get a discount on match night tickets

A £10pp non refundable deposit secures your place with the balance to be paid no later than 20th August

We can also take your bookings for the following games
Nottingham Panthers
£21.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£55.00 Family

Sheffield Steelers
£23.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£60.00 Family

And the Challenge Cup final
Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
Sunday 8th March 17:00 Face Off
£23.00 Adults
£14.00 Under 16's
£60.00 Family

A £10pp non refundable deposit is required with full payment no later than 7 days before travel
Good old fashioned cash
Bank transfer
What time will the buses be leaving for the panthers/steelers games

wildthing74

Probably pick up rink(opposite Morrrisons) at 11.00 but will update nearer time. Everybody likes a few hours there before the game for food and drink and it gives a chance for Nana in the Castle to have at least 4 hours to serve her food! If you want to stand a chance of eating there you have to give her about 3-4 hours to get it out :lol:

drainage

wildthing74 said:
Probably pick up rink(opposite Morrrisons) at 11.00 but will update nearer time. Everybody likes a few hours there before the game for food and drink and it gives a chance for Nana in the Castle to have at least 4 hours to serve her food! If you want to stand a chance of eating there you have to give her about 3-4 hours to get it out :lol:
Will be on board for 13th is the other Nana def turning up ? Think Jase may bail if she isn't :)

Thread starter #13
A couple of cancellations means we have 5 spaces available for the Coventry Pre-Season 27th August

Adults £17
Under 16 £12
Family £48

Pickup times will be :
2:30 Cardiff Bay - Bus stop opposite Morrisons next our new rink
3:00 Llanishen - Bus Stop outside 9 Giants pub on Thornhill Road
3:15 Caerphilly - Bus Stop opposite Sunndingdale on Nantgarw Road

We can take cash, cheque & card payments at the CDRA quiz night or by bank transfer & PayPal

Thread starter #15
After a lot of interest over the weekend we have now booked a larger bus for Coventry

At the moment there's 4 seats available, if you're interested please let us know as soon as possible

Thread starter #16
There's now 6 seats available for Coventry on 27th

We'll be picking up from the following stops :
2:30 Bus Stop outside the new rink/opposite Morrisons

3:00 Bus Stop outside 9 Giants, Thornhill Road

3:15 Bus Stop opposite Sunningdale, Nantgarw Road

Last season we had problems with a small number of people regularly arriving late or not turning up at all
Please make sure you're at the stop before the pickup time, if we're running late we'll let somebody at your stop know and give them an ETA

Also, following the Coventry PJ Party we received a complaint from NAT about people asking to be dropped closer to their homes between the Llanishen and Bay stops
The agreement we have with NAT is to only pickup and drop off at the locations listed so please make sure you have arranged lifts if needed

Red Army Travel said:
were_gonna_win said:

cant wait.

Great stuff, bank transfer (we can PM account details) or PayPal transfer (to RedArmyAwayTravel@Hotmail.co.uk ) is the quickest method and shouldn't be any charges
Make sure we get your full name and put which game in the reference

The deposit secures your place, full payment then needed by Sunday 17th August

just sent my outstanding payment via my wifes paypal account for the Coventry game but forgot to put a message on there to say who it was from. anyway it was from me, Jason Jones. hope you got it ok. any problems let me know.
Cheers

We have a few spaces left for Nottingham on the 13th

It'll be The Panthers first game of the 2014/15 campaign and it's a League-Challenge Cup combi so double the value and a must win for both teams to pick up some valuable points

We'll already have a league (vs Hull) & Challenge Cup (vs Sheffield) in the bag and the team should hopefully be well settled in their positions

Travel for this trip is just £21 for adults or £14 under 16's

You get your own tickets for this one as Nottingham won't give us a supporters club discount but we're working on it

I'll post pick ups as soon as we have them confirmed but we're looking at outside the new arena, Llanishen and Coldra at the moment

Come and see us at the sales desk next to Skate Hire before each game and in the period breaks to find out more

Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter on our all new website http://www.redarmytravel.co.uk/ to be the first to hear about upcoming trips, our latest offers and get all the fun of Red Army Travel delivered straight to your inbox

drainage

TheOtherG said:
We have a few spaces left for Nottingham on the 13th

It'll be The Panthers first game of the 2014/15 campaign and it's a League-Challenge Cup combi so double the value and a must win for both teams to pick up some valuable points

We'll already have a league (vs Hull) & Challenge Cup (vs Sheffield) in the bag and the team should hopefully be well settled in their positions

Travel for this trip is just £21 for adults or £14 under 16's

You get your own tickets for this one as Nottingham won't give us a supporters club discount but we're working on it

I'll post pick ups as soon as we have them confirmed but we're looking at outside the new arena, Llanishen and Coldra at the moment

Come and see us at the sales desk next to Skate Hire before each game and in the period breaks to find out more

Don't forget to sign up to our newsletter on our all new website http://www.redarmytravel.co.uk/ to be the first to hear about upcoming trips, our latest offers and get all the fun of Red Army Travel delivered straight to your inbox
Or pay by Paypal .....even I worked it out .......eventually :) :D :)