Pre-season fixtures

rocketbob

It would have been nice to include Glasgow as well but I guess the traveling at that early stage with players likely flying in very shortly beforehand may have made that a bad idea.

Pondlife

Thread starter #9
It would have been nice to include Glasgow as well but I guess the traveling at that early stage with players likely flying in very shortly beforehand may have made that a bad idea.
There may well be other games but these are the only ones I've seen announced (by panthers) so far.

moggy#9

These seem a bit late for preseason. Doesn't the challenge cup usually start the first weekend of September? Hopefully we'll have some overseas visitors planned for preseason instead of a Coventry/Guildford snoozefest.

Devil94

Maybe we could actually participate in the Tatra cup this year
I was hoping this would be possible because we still haven't announced anything for August. But the teams have already been confirmed for that and we're not one of them. I guess instead it's a double header v Coventry

NathanG

Go
I was hoping this would be possible because we still haven't announced anything for August. But the teams have already been confirmed for that and we're not one of them. I guess instead it's a double header v Coventry
Good shout. if not that then I'd be happy with a double header in northern France or something. Probably cheaper to go there by bus and ferry than it is to fly the team to Scotland/NI.

I just love a jolly as most of you know haha. Anything but a double header against a team we'll play countless times in league and challenge cup

moggy#9

It'd be great to get a team over from a good quality league. The club learns so much from such encounters as well as making good contacts.