Pre season fixtures announced

DevilDom

Whopee! We are playing the Blaze (again)! :twisted:

Understand costs are an issue, but it would have been nice to have someone different even if it was an EPL team like Telford or Swindon.

ASHIPP

Blaze have had major roster changes this Summer. An interesting matchup...the games against the Blaze are usually competitive! Will be suprised if these are the only pre-season games.

Earnie

I don't have a problem playing Blaze again. They have a very competitive team, they are playoff champions, they are a good team to measure up against. And conveniently they are our closest neighbours.

Foxy

Bit underwhelmed :(

Was hoping for some European pre-season games this season. We'll see Coventry enough times throughout the season

Chris

Administrator
We played Blaze 14 times last season, looks like it'll be a similar number again this season :/

I'm not expecting European teams or anything like that, but just a bit of a change and play some other teams would have been welcome.

jimmy snels

Braehead would have been a choice for me. Biggest team in other conference and always interesting. Perhaps a team from Holland or France would have been even more so. As it is i cant help but think "coventry AGAIN ". The ridiculous conference system and challenge cup "groups" mean we played them too much last couple of years IMO

Chris said:
We played Blaze 14 times last season, looks like it'll be a similar number again this season :/

I'm not expecting European teams or anything like that, but just a bit of a change and play some other teams would have been welcome.

This is the main reason I don't purchase a Season Ticket - it does get very repetitive seeing the same teams over and over again. Not sure what the answer is to the UK Conference System, but it's not a great fan experience.