Pre-game celebration video

gdf

Another great video Paul. It did the job on the night and now having watched it back a few (okay, loads of) times I appreciate it even more seeing the subtle bits where you've matched the words in the song to the order of the images. I won't go through them all but things like "Kings and Queens" with Steve King in the clip, "remember who all this was for" with fan reactions, "anthem in my heart" with the players lining up for the anthem and so on. Love it.

Don't want to bring it back up again but also thought the CC final video was good too and you didn't deserve any of the stick you got because of it.

Paul Sullivan

Another great video Paul. It did the job on the night and now having watched it back a few (okay, loads of) times I appreciate it even more seeing the subtle bits where you've matched the words in the song to the order of the images. I won't go through them all but things like "Kings and Queens" with Steve King in the clip, "remember who all this was for" with fan reactions, "anthem in my heart" with the players lining up for the anthem and so on. Love it.

Don't want to bring it back up again but also thought the CC final video was good too and you didn't deserve any of the stick you got because of it.
Many thanks. It's long been a thing of mine to synch up as much as possible without trying to be too obvious. I love it when I see packages that do that, and they seem to resonate more with me. The one I am most happy with in that video is the '4 years', because it's two different phrases that just sound the same. Some of the best I've ever seen was the BBC 2012 Olympics videos, and that's the style and standard I think you have to aim for.

Sorry, I'm geeking out now :D

I know my position is a privileged one, which I never take for granted. And I know I keep saying this, but honestly - Devils fans stopping me to say kind words about these things, or post here and on social media, is the best part of my day. Diolch.