PlayOffs with Red Army Travel

Thread starter #1
Scotland Triple
Thursday 3rd to Monday 7th December

£225 Per person if sharing a room
£350 Single Room
£50 Per person non refundable deposit required to reserve your place

Send your deposit by PayPal (as a transfer to friends/family not as paying for goods) to info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk
Make sure you include the FULL NAME of everyone you are paying for, which type of room you require and a contact telephone number
You can also pay by bank transfer (contact us for bank details), card (with 3% fee), cash or cheque made out to Red Army Travel.

Leaving early Thursday morning, staying in Edinburgh city centre
Friday - Edinburgh Capitals
Saturday - Braehead Clan
Sunday - Dundee Stars
Return Monday

We will need your hotel and travel balance to be paid in full by Saturday 31st October (Devils vs Blaze)
Breakfast and ticket pricing will be posted as soon as we have it, we will need this to be paid 10 days before travel.

PlayOffs
Friday 1st - Monday 4th April

£170 Per person if sharing a room
£270 Single room
£50 Per person non refundable deposit required to reserve your place

Send your deposit by PayPal (as a transfer to friends/family not as paying for goods) to info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk
Make sure you include the FULL NAME of everyone you are paying for, which type of room you require and a contact telephone number
You can also pay by bank transfer (contact us for bank details), card (with 3% fee), cash or cheque made out to Red Army Travel.

Leaving Friday morning, staying in Nottingham near the arena
Return Monday

We will need your balance to be paid in full by Saturday 27th February (Devils vs Blaze)

Please get in contact if you need any more information
Twitter - @Red_Army_Travel
Facebook - Red ArmyTravel
Email - info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk
And we'll get back to you as soon as we can, as we both work full time there may be a delay in us replying but we will get back to you

Gerald & John

Want all the fixtures and the latest away travel info sent to your phone or tablet?
Head over to http://www.RedArmyTravel.co.uk for install instructions

Re: Scotland Triple Header & PlayOffs

If my wife and I chose to travel up separately as we are thinking of taking an extended break up there is there any way that we can book the hotel and game tickets through redarmytravel without the coach and if so how much would it be? If not what hotel do you stay at in Edinburgh so that we can see if we can get the same place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter #5

Don't forget we need your FULL Scotland payments by the end of October at the very latest as we need to pay the coach and hotel

Thinking about coming?

We have a few rooms still available, come and see us as soon as possible.
We will need at least half payment now to book and the balance by the end of the month

Come and see us at the sales desk next to skate hire

We will be posting ticket and breakfast prices in the next few days

Making your own way up? We can offer you transport from Jurys hotel Edinburgh to the 3 rinks for the bargain price of just £40pp
Even if you've driven up you can jump on the bus and join the Red Army Travel fun, plus there's no worries of having a beer or 5 at the game and driving back

Tinkyadrian said:
If my wife and I chose to travel up separately as we are thinking of taking an extended break up there is there any way that we can book the hotel and game tickets through redarmytravel without the coach and if so how much would it be? If not what hotel do you stay at in Edinburgh so that we can see if we can get the same place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes you can, a few people have booked hotel and transport to the rinks with us as they are flying up or taking extended breaks
It is the same price (£225 each) as there will be a seat reserved for you on the bus
If it is hotel only you need then I'm sure we can work that too as have a couple of rooms still available

Gerald

Me and my family were planning a trip to Scotland to see all three games, all hotels booked and the Dundee and caps game are booked too but when we tried to book the braehead games they were all sold out at box office? It's the game on Saturday 5th of December, could anyone tell me if they are experiencing the same problem? Are tickets actually sold out already and is there anywhere I can get tickets?? Any answers will be helpful thank you!!

Thread starter #8

Final reminder that we need your FULL Scotland payments by tomorrow as we need to pay the coach and hotel.

Come and see us at the sales desk next to skate hire.

We will be posting ticket and breakfast prices in the next few days.

Thread starter #9

Missed out on Scotland? There's still a chance you can come with us

We are giving away a trip for 2 that includes your travel and hotel for the weekend worth £450

Raffle tickets will be on sale at our sales desk and on the bus this weekend

We are now taking payments for tickets and the all-you-can eat buffet breakfast at the hotel

Breakfast is the bargain price of £25 and tickets are £45 for all 3 games

Come see us at the sales desk Saturday or send your payments now by PayPal to info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk

The ticket offer is only available to those that travel with us

We set off in just 13 hours!! The bus lists are here, pick up time reminder:

7.00 Bay - opposite Morrisons
7.45 Llanishen - Thornhill Rd opposite 9 Giants
8.30 Coldra - near the entrance to Hiltin hotel just off the roundabout.

Bus lists are as follows

BUS 1
Dan Perkins
Neil Kellaway
Ryan Kellaway
Mark Phillips
Sean Phillips
Matthew Sheldon
Ryan Godfrey
Liam Clancy
Paul Hinton
Sophie Griffiths
Jess Cripps
Hollee Acott
Johnathan Williams
Katrina Williams
Gerald Davies
Stacey Suter
Ifan Roberts
Eleri Elizabeth
Colin Knight
Helen Drane
Scott Chalkley
Nikki Chalkley
Tasha Chalkley
Craig Webb
Rhiannon Holvey
Lauren Holvey
Bjorn Dyer
Riordan Collard
Natalie Harvey
Curtis Jones
Chris Herbert
Allan Morgan
Abby Porter
Maria James
Andrew Swinfern
Alex Weaver
Jade Cleaver
James Henrickson
Gabby Evans
Jayne Bowns
Rachel Stork
Bethan Milton
Julie Muston
Jean Monk
Katrina Monk
Sam McKay
Paul Martin
Mary Martin
Alex Roberts
Nick Morton

Bus 2 as below
Rhiannon Berry
Tristan Humphreys
Anne Rogers
Richard Rogers
David Jones
Melaney Jones
Lynda Gough
Mark Gough
Bob Davison
Sue Davison
Terry Harper
Sue Harper
Bec Davies
Angela Louros
Cheryl Bowen
Bill Bowen
Tony Elias
Denise Wookey
Derrick Farr
Carol Farr
Eric Hurley
Alison Hurley
Sheila Duers
Bob Szpadt
Bob Pritchard
David Leigh
Damian Reed
Sam Reed
Tracey Martin
Simon Gregory
David Summerhayes
Pat Summerhayes
Jon Ford
Shane Kinsey

Please be at your pick ups on time and ready to board.

Diafol

Premier Sports will be showing both semi finals live on Saturday and the final will also be live on Premier on Sunday.