Playoffs weekend

kettdevil1

Reports on THF say that Panthers allocation will be on sale from Monday.

Anyone heard anything about ours? Or which blocks we are being given?

The hockey forum has so far:

Panthers -block 3/4 and some in 5/6
Caps/Bison/Hull - block 16
Vipers - block 2

Don't know whether this is right or not though!

Seems to me that the Elite League have made a right balls up of organising this seasons playoff finals. Tickets have in the past always been allocated to the clubs in January to be sold at discounted prices, before going on general sale, and yet here we are already in February still without much clue as to exactly what is happening apart from the date.
As has already been mentioned no playoff jerseys have been ordered off CH Sports, which means the League have either decided to not bother, or go with the inferior Rhino jersey, either way they will lose financially.
Already having second thoughts about going this season, and I always go irrespective of the Devils being there or not.

SO we have Blocks:
2-Vipers
3/4 and some 5/6 - Panthers

16 - Caps, Hull and Bison

Generally thay don't put steelers and Panthers fans together so steelers will probably be the other side of rink

RichardR said:
Arnt the blaze jerseys made by rhino? the blaze ones arn't that bad.

you must be joking! ch sports make the best shirts in the league im not just saying that because devils use ch but the rhino shirts are awfull

Finny

I still can't believe they're arranged the Playoffs for the same weekend as Cardiff v Jerks.

And last year it clashed with the FA Cup Semi-Final. Was there a noticable drop in the number of Cardiff fans attending? I spotted a lot of Devils fans outside Wembley who I usually see at the playoffs.

kettdevil1

Finny said:
I still can't believe they're arranged the Playoffs for the same weekend as Cardiff v Jerks.

And last year it clashed with the FA Cup Semi-Final. Was there a noticable drop in the number of Cardiff fans attending? I spotted a lot of Devils fans outside Wembley who I usually see at the playoffs.

I thought so. Our block was mixed with an awful lot of Newcastle and Coventry fans which hasn't really happened before.