Playoffs Newspaper stunt

Thread starter #1
I know it was a while ago but I have been thinking about how with a little organisation we can achieve great things like all the papers in the Devils block at the Playoffs. I don't remember seeing a picture of this. Ive tried searching the forum but can't find it...does anyone know where I could see one?

Chris

Administrator
I did ask around on the Nottingham and Manchester forums as they were the blocks opposite us, but no one had any decent quality photos :(

I think I found 1, but it was so blurry it could have been anything...

Chris.

I thought someone posted a photo in the thread about the playoff game but the link to it isn't working, or I'm not technically minded enough to make it work, one or the other!! :lol:

I've only got one that I 'borrowed' from a Panthers fans facebook page, but its not very clear, can't really make out what it is.

TheStub said:
Or see if we can work up an even better stunt.

Message on cards?
Yeh I think we should come up with something else too. Liverpool fans were going to (don't think its happening) get the free flags from McDonalds to take to Chelsea away to all wave about as a dig at the free flags Chelsea get given, or they had balloons in tesco bags at Everton as a dig at Everton needing Tesco's to fund their stadium. They're just idea's to get you all thinking as I'm rubbish at idea's so hopefully people can come up with something good. :D

TheStub said:
Have to repeat it again :lol:

Or see if we can work up an even better stunt.

Message on cards?
If you mean like everyone has a letter on a card and holds it up to say something then that would be AMAZING. Would be quite simple to do too, just hand them out at the beginning and tell people to hold it up when prompted.