Playoffs April 2014

Thread starter #1
We can now start taking names and deposits for this seasons playoffs

Leaving Friday 4th and returning Monday 7th, staying at Jury's hotel.
We have worked really hard to keep the prices as low as possible

£155 per person based on 2 or 3 sharing
Single rooms available with supplement

Get your names down now, we'll need a £50 non refundable deposit as soon as possible with the balance to be paid in full by end of February.

Thread starter #2
We've had a lot of names but not many deposits, still lots of space if you want to come to the biggest hockey weekend of the EIHL season

We can take deposits and payments by cheque, card (3% charge), paypal, transfer or good old fashioned cash.

£50 non refundable deposit ASAP secures your place, rest to be paid by end of February

We can also take 3 post dated cheques if that helps

Can't afford the deposit just yet? Don't worry, get your name down now and let us know when you can pay.
As long as you let us know we'll do our best to get you on the trip :)
But it has to be strictly first people to pay in full are the first to come on the trip

We have also secured a discount on breakfast, £7.50 per person per day, you can order and pay upon check-in at the hotel

Thread starter #3
The playoffs coach is already over half full so if you're thinking of coming get your names down now

£50 non refundable deposit required ASAP
Balance to be paid by end of February

We can take 3 post dated cheques, bank transfer, cheques, cards (3% charge), paypal (with fees if charged) and cash

drainage

Red Army Travel said:
The playoffs coach is already over half full so if you're thinking of coming get your names down now

£50 non refundable deposit required ASAP
Balance to be paid by end of February

We can take 3 post dated cheques, bank transfer, cheques, cards (3% charge), paypal (with fees if charged) and cash
Do you have me and Sam down ? Deposit on way !

Thread starter #6
Great News!

We have secured a payment extension for Playoffs, we can now take your final payments up until Sunday 16th March at the Edinburgh game :Banana

As always there is a catch
We still have to give the hotel final numbers beginning of March and cannot cancel any rooms from this point on, so if you pull out after 1st March you will have to find someone to take your place or pay the full amount owing

With the Devils out of 8th place it's looks like we just might be able to to keep up our record of being the only team to make every EIHL Playoff Final weekend

We have a few spaces left so get in quick and join us on the biggest hockey weekend in the EIHL season

Friday 4th to Monday 7th Jury's Inn Nottingham
£155 each based on 2 or 3 sharing
£255 single room
£50 travel only

A £50 non refundable deposit secures your place

Thread starter #7
We've still got a few spaces left for Playoffs

With most of the hotels fully booked or charging a fortune for rooms, save yourself the worry & hassle and book with us NOW

A £50 non refundable deposit books your room, we have to give the hotel final numbers next week and cannot cancel any rooms from this point.
Balance to be paid by Sunday 16th March (Devils vs Capitals)

Any rooms cancelled after Sunday 2nd March will still have to be paid for in full

Travel & hotel 2-3 people sharing £155 each
Travel & hotel single room £255
Travel only £50

We can take payments by PayPal, Credit or Debit Cards (3% charge), Cheque and Cash

Thread starter #8
*REMINDER*
We will be giving Jurys final numbers for Playoffs tomorrow
Still waiting on lot of deposits
Today is your last chance to cancel

Rooms cancelled after today will have to be paid for IN FULL!
We've a few spaces left so book now
£155 2/3 share
£255 Single
£50 travel only

A quick reminder that Coventry and Playoff payments are due now, please come and see us at the sales desk tonight.

With only one home league game left after tonight please get your names down and payments in for Coventry as soon as possible, we can only take the first 130 people that pay

Still not sure about playoffs? We may still make it ;)
Look at how much fun the Scottish, Hull and Sheffield fans have had over the last few years - Do you really want to miss out on the biggest weekend in EIHL hockey :D
Jurys have said (subject to availability) we can still book rooms at the same discounted prices. Lots of people are telling us hotels are either full or charging a fortune for the Friday and Saturday nights.

Already booked a hotel? Save the hassle of driving and the cost & risk of parking your car in a multistory
£50 each for travel only
£155 each travel & hotel 2/3 sharing
£255 travel & hotel single room

We'll be leaving Friday 4th and returning Monday 7th

Pickups for Playoffs will be
Friday
12:00 Llanishen 9 Giants Bus Stop
12:30 The Coldra

Then coming home we're looking at 10:30 Monday morning outside Jurys but will get this confirmed and let you know on the bus

Jurys have offered us a discount for breakfast, it'll be £7.50 per person per day, you only get the discount if you book and pay as you check in

I have to say although I'm disappointed that this will be my first playoffs without The Devils I'm actually looking forward to this one more than any previous POFW
I guess it's because there's no stress or anticipation of how far The Devils may or may not get, the atmosphere thats pretty much guaranteed from the great bunch that are travelling up with us and getting to see good friends from other clubs that we've not seen for several months.

Wannabe2

Want to see the Steelers win the final 2-1 Hill with the first, Blighter with the winner, and Gerad lifting the trophy, yep for me that would be just right.

James

Administrator
I never want to see the Steelers win anything, ever. Sorry. I'd be happy with Finnerty, Towe, Frank and K Smith lifting it if we are routing for ex Devils

Have Hope#35

James said:
I never want to see the Steelers win anything, ever. Sorry. I'd be happy with Finnerty, Towe, Frank and K Smith lifting it if we are routing for ex Devils
Agree... I hope Braehead do the Steelers and in my dreams they'd play Fife in the Final! I want Braehead to win it now though...

wildthing74

mazza03 said:
James said:
Me too
Same here. I could never support Sheffield. You don't spend 20 odd years hating a team for no reason. The only consolation would be I have 2 good friends there that deserve to win it after the start to the season they had. I would be very pleased for them but other than that I just can't do it.

ASHIPP

Finnerty has done a great job at the Clan. A Scottish team in the final would be great. Would love the Clan to get one over the Steelers. Finnerty seemed to be treated like a pariah before he left that club last year.