Playoff Semis Spectacular x2 - 02/04 - 1:00pm - Chat/Updates

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
WHHOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! WAY TO GO DEVILS! Great job - Promised Land, here we come! :cool: ;)
STEVIE WAS IMMENSE by the sounds of it. G always says that the Devils win when Stevie is the best player out there. Great game by all the guys. Come on, guys. YOU CAN DO IT TOMORROW.

OMG what a sport, what a game, what a team. Absolutely superb.
Congratualtions guys

Steelers out, Devils in, life doesn't get much better!!!!

Roll on tomorrow :D :D

Well done Devils :twisted:
As a Steelers supporter I had to register to wish you guys all the best for the final. Hope Cardiffs name is on the trophy tomorrow for the first time....you deserve some silverware this year, your team have been excellent. Would be a nice touch for our sister teams to have the top prizes between us (both going into anniverary years). All the best.... :D

TheStub

Stevie had a blinder. But it was a tough run thing between him, Stu and Tyler for MoM.

C'mon Devils. Play like that and Panties won't be a problem.

lol thought the semis was tonight, what a knob i am. Lucky mate rang me today to see if i wanted company to watch the final!

Well done Devils, sounded like we played great! One more performance!

ASHIPP

COME ON DEVILS - YOU CAN DO IT TODAY. If there's any justice in this world, you will get the success you deserve. :cool: The WHOLE of the Red Army are right with you at the NIC....and back here in Wales. :D