Playoff Knockout Weekend Help/Info

Thread starter #1
So as far as I can tell the playoff knockout will be the weekend of the 28/3/15.
If we finish 1,2,3, or 4th do we tend to get the home ice advantage on the second leg? Basically at the moment I have to go to a wedding on Sat 28th March and am concerned that this may be the same day as the playoff knockout. Will need to come up with a great excuse to get out of the wedding if so.

Cheers.

Have Hope#35

benh84 said:
So as far as I can tell the playoff knockout will be the weekend of the 28/3/15.
If we finish 1,2,3, or 4th do we tend to get the home ice advantage on the second leg? Basically at the moment I have to go to a wedding on Sat 28th March and am concerned that this may be the same day as the playoff knockout. Will need to come up with a great excuse to get out of the wedding if so.

Cheers.
We should play at home on Sunday 29th if you go by this: http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/2344/ Doubt that these dates for the QF are set in stone but it is the likely scenario!?

if you end up playing us I believe the 28th is pencilled in for our home date - we have no availability on the Sunday (possibly able to hold it on the Friday)

But I think that only happens if Panthers win the conference.

Nottingham can only have theirs on the Saturday (if we win conference [many loz there] then I think you play them)

So is it definitely Belfast with second leg at home now then? If we have the choice as the higher ranked team we won't necessarily choose the second leg at home against Belfast as it means more travelling time for us.