Playoff Jerseys

Lloyd

Thread starter #1
Will there be a jersey auction by the league this year. Because I cant find anything on ebay or on the league website????

James

Administrator
Hicks is a ref. He part owns CH Sports. CH Sports sponsor the refs. I can't see people beating down a door to buy the refs shirts as mementos so they aren't sold on so no need for the league to profit so no need for them to be Rhino. (Although I'm led to believe Rhino charge the league a good deal more for the shirts than CH ever did)

I paid £55 for one of the black ones last season and i have to say i think i paid too much.....

so to put these jerseys up for £80!!! thats abit much considering we didnt win.

im fully put off buy the idea of "bidding" for one, as no doubt these will sell for good money.

rant over.... SOZ!!!

D

Deleted member 1337

I selected bens shirt, But in the description it said #8 hart, do I trust the description or both the picture and the title ? Please help

elliswf said:
I selected bens shirt, But in the description it said #8 hart, do I trust the description or both the picture and the title ? Please help
Ask the seller a question ( which is easy enough to do) confirming it's the Davies jersey as the title,photo and description don't match up :idea: