Playoff format

Thread starter #1
Should the play off format be change to the top of the Conference plays the lowest team in the other conference etc or should it be the same as it is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sliput

I would prefer it to go back to the old format of a round robin situation but with arena teams niw in the league its not feasible.

Sliput

devils2001uk said:
well in the old format there was arena teams, if they cant make it a week end they they should fit it when ever they can
IIRC there was only Sheffield. One is easier to o arrange around than three.

The problem you have with arenas though is that things like concerts/ shows etc...are booked , sometimes , a year in advance so having time to uncover the ice, taking down plexiglass etc..takes time. It is not fair on other teams but unfortunately thats the way it is .

devils2001uk said:
Should the play off format be change to the top of the Conference plays the lowest team in the other conference etc or should it be the same as it is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
iwould luv it to change as fife are sitting 4th in conference..however as panthers are on same points as devils and are goin backwards then?..panthers HAVE to qualify for PO weekend..