Play off game v Belfast

DevilDom

It doesn't seem to matter where we finish we always seem to get the toughest tie! :evil:

Ah well, it worked for us in the Challenge Cup I guess. :Banana

247 tv the folks behind the Premier Coverage were talking of our tie being the "tasty" fixture as far as live games go.

with them withdrawing from our game last weekend they are due another visit to us so it's a strong possibility they will be covering it.

Have Hope#35

cupcake said:
247 tv the folks behind the Premier Coverage were talking of our tie being the "tasty" fixture as far as live games go.

with them withdrawing from our game last weekend they are due another visit to us so it's a strong possibility they will be covering it.
If that's the case I'm glad I bought the Premier Sports Live Viewer for the month! £9.99 well spent :D

The only Friday confirmed game so far is ours and there is only one unconfirmed:

Dates confirmed
1st legs
Friday 27th March: Belfast Giants v Cardiff Devils (7pm)
Saturday 28th March: Braehead Clan v Hull Stingrays (7pm)
Saturday 28th March: Nottingham Panthers v Coventry Blaze (7pm)
Saturday 28th March: Fife Flyers v Sheffield Steelers (7:15pm)

2nd legs
Sunday 29th March: Sheffield Steelers v Fife Flyers (5pm)
Sunday 29th March: Coventry Blaze v Nottingham Panthers (5:15pm)
Sunday 29th March: Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants (6pm)

TBC
Hull Stingrays v Braehead Clan
Unless Hull have issues with the Sunday, it's likely that our match will be on Premier (yay!) although it is still all TBC (including the date)
EIHL Fixtures 2014-2015 (Live coverage of Playoff semi-finals and final included this year!)
Fri 27 Mar Play-Off leg 2 TBC TBC (Date also TBC) 19:00 Live

Don't know if this adds anything decisive to the Premier TV thing or not, but Giants are currently selling the webcast for Friday night at £4.99 (early bird purchase) which would suggest now Premier TV coverage.