Play Off Finals Weekend

Slartibartfast

Don't know what all the stress is about. Just booked 2 tickets in block 15 row U online through motorpoint arenas website. Simples.

Really looking forward to it. I used to go every year but then had a break when the kids were little. Now my daughter is 7 and is a avid Devils fan and has been nagging me to go to the finals.

pjj365

So maybe as you say a fair way would be Nottingham could take 10 days straight, sell one team at a time on a specific day then general sale all that's left a week later. It's not like they wouldn't have enough time before the playoff weekend to do it.
There's plenty of time to do this BUT the arena has loads of other tickets/ecdnts to sell so I could see it being problematic

Sliput

What about fans who couldnt get to the arena to buy the tickets or fans who cant get tickets until Monday because they have to be paid at the end of the month ?

I come under both of them and will happily buy a ticket on Monday.

Its life unfortunately and really not a big deal.
Got my tickets today

Kevlar68

Also announced today on EIHL website

"The remaining tickets will be held for fans of the teams whose blocks they are in until the end of this week. After that, they will be opened for fans of any team to buy"

Morning all,

We have 2 weekend tickets for centre ice to sell as we now cant go due to a change in circumstances.
Only asking what we paid for them. Wanted to offer them here and the Facebook group to other devils fans.

Sheincar

So maybe as you say a fair way would be Nottingham could take 10 days straight, sell one team at a time on a specific day then general sale all that's left a week later. It's not like they wouldn't have enough time before the playoff weekend to do it.
Been suggested numerous times but somewhere along the line someone doesn't like the idea.

Devils86