PLAOFF FINALS

Thread starter #1
My family and some of my friends are unable to make it to Nottingham this weekend, neither do any of us have Premier Sports. Does anyone know if any of the sports bars, i.e. Bierkeller, Walkabout, will be showing the games live?

Bierkeller could potentially show the games as they have shown a few games recently...devils normally announce if anywhere is going to be showing it though :)

Jonesy83

Tried to buy a family ticket for the playoffs this afternoon as the missus managed to get the Saturday off work and was told that it's sold out apart from a few odd seats left.

Sheincar

Can I remind people posting in the THF thread to specify whether you want tickets for the EIHL orEPL playoffs. Saying you want tickets for a particular day is not helpful unless you specify either the league or town you want.

Sheincar

rach_rmc said:
4 EIHL tickets I was after for the Sunday
But if it was you who posted in THF you didnt say which league & EPL finals are same weekend. Hence my point that you either needed to specify league or whether you wanted the finals in Nottingham or Coventry. THF has more EPL posters than EIHL so they would assume EPL unless you specify otherwise. I am trying to be helpful honest :D