Place your bets ….

kingmo19.1

Thread starter #1
With 20 league games remaining, the Devils leading point scorer race appears to have turned into a 4 horse race:-

Sanford 46 pts
Cox 46pts
Crawford 44 pts
Martin 40 pts

Current favourite likely one of Sanford, Cox or Crawford, although Martin is making a late run.

Looks like Reid will have too much ground to make up at this stage!

So who do people think will be No1 at the end of the league season ?

For me, likely either Cox/Sanford - same line so likely one will assist the other 90% of the time! Maybe the odd unassisted goal here and there will make the difference and being more of a scorer than a disher that would likely make Sandford my favourite !!!

What do you think ?

kettdevil1

Good question and I will throw a curveball in and vote for Crawford. Given his ice time (especially without Jardine), he is on the ice for most of our goals and given his risk or reward game, he is likely to pile up the assists before the season is done

Kevlar68

Well i got Reids CC jersey last season in pre-season raffle and he ended up being top goal scorer for the season and this season i got Sanfords home jersey in pre-season raffle so i'll go with Sanford.

Kevlar68

I don't think anyone said he was past it, quite a few said he wasn't the player he used to be which is true but he could still do the job.

BostonBart22

with 18 lge games left i can see sanford getting over 40 to 45 goals for the season injury free of course. not a statto person but what is the highest goals scored by a devil in eihl era?

I am going to say Sanford. He’s on a roll, and the momentum will play a big part.

Helps that his entire line is firing.

Crawford probably the outsider.

But I’d also never bet against Joey Martin. Particularly great when you think he has to play with hooves, being a goat.