Piggott & Jones

osh

The 2 of them just weren't up to the mark no matter how many try to defend them. I would really like to see them move on and prove me wrong, do I think that will happen, absolutely not, but I wish them both well.
Before Wannabe2 picks me up on spelling/grammar.

Sheincar

Heard rumour that Luke is retiring to concentrate on work. The Brummie has tweeted that Cardiff player going to MKL & would guess at Jones maybe going there.

Wannabe2

Before Wannabe2 picks me up on spelling/grammar.
Your grammar is excellent, and mine is rubbish I am very aware of that. I left school at 14 and was only interested in playing football, and talking to young ladies, whist I was there,silly me. I certainly wasn't having a dig at you, just pointing out that you probably weren't meaning what you actually wrote. But thank you for enlightening me on my non educational skills.

osh

Your grammar is excellent, and mine is rubbish I am very aware of that. I left school at 14 and was only interested in playing football, and talking to young ladies, whist I was there,silly me. I certainly wasn't having a dig at you, just pointing out that you probably weren't meaning what you actually wrote. But thank you for enlightening me on my non educational skills.
Oh I meant what I wrote alright, and I would point out that I haven't ever mentioned your 'non educational skills' as you put it, where did you get that from? As long as I can read/understand anyone's post, I don't take too much notice of spelling or grammar tbh.:)