photoshop Help.

Thread starter #1
anybody any good at editing photos??? ive bought one of these big canvas wall hangings and want to edit a photo before i order. :?:

How big is big and what do you need doing to it mate? I have some limited proficiency in the dark art of zit removal.

What sort of file size are you talking about too? That would affect how big you could pump it up before it looked like an autistic impressionist/cubist mess.

Hm. Complicated I'm afraid for me. I could give it a go but I'd worry that the fence 'extensions' would look bleedin' awful once blown up.

Sorry but I don't want to disappoint you by offering up something really amateurish.

I can give this a go if you'd like to send me the original image at as high a res as possible. I can comp out the cars and if it looks like there might be any issue with the replacement areas I'd look at bluring the further away section of the backgorund, effectively adjusting the images depth of field. This should still look natural and mean we can get away with more manipulation on those areas and will further emphisise the kids as the focal point of the image.

PM me and I'll send you my email.