Paul Deniset

Thread starter #1
Adam Calder the leagues top scorer last year has played 56 games and has 81 points, which is very good, just looking at Deniset stats he has played only 43 games but is only 1 point behind the leagues top scorer last year with 80 points

That is amazing and wonder what he would do in a full 56 games. This guy is awsome

TheStub

He is really starting to hit form (unfortunately)... he got himself a 5+2 on the weekend.

Europe next year for him, I would think.

Paul is an awesome player and as much as i'd love to see him back with us next season he is obviously destined for bigger and better things.

Thread starter #6
he has played 13 or so games less than Beauraguard and has only 18 points less, he could easily be on par with Beau if he had played all games, shear class both of them

TheStub

I prefer Deniset as a player - seems the more complete package to me. Beau is putting on a lot of points, but you don't seem to notice him on the ice - he makes some good plays on the back check and for check, but Deniset sees to be into all the plays more.

Going backwards and forwards, I would prefer Deniset. It would be interesting to put him on a line with Hand - we could be looking at 80+ goals there :lol:

Thread starter #8
TheStub said:
I prefer Deniset as a player - seems the more complete package to me. Beau is putting on a lot of points, but you don't seem to notice him on the ice - he makes some good plays on the back check and for check, but Deniset sees to be into all the plays more.

Going backwards and forwards, I would prefer Deniset. It would be interesting to put him on a line with Hand - we could be looking at 80+ goals there :lol:
a line of Deniset Hand and Elich lol that would be a killer line, Elich and Hand can put pucks on a plate for him and hand i think they would get 100 points each lol

Deniset is a far better all ronunder and always looks dangerous on the ice rather than just hiding away on the ice like Beau