Patrick Asselin Signs

Thread starter #1
New signing and no comments on the Forum !
Is everybody on holiday or what.
Always interested to hear what all the knowledgeable people have to say on any new signing.
Anyway I'll be the first on the forum to welcome Patrick Asselin hoping you enjoy your time in Cardiff and can put up some good numbers for us.

Thread starter #6
Thanks for the comments.
Perhaps I should have looked at page 26 of Cardiff signings rather than page 1 where all confirmed signings are listed, except there is no confirmed signing of Patrick Asselin …YET
Also in fairness often with new signings a new thread is opened to discuss e.g .Matt Myers and Returners recently.
Anyway it’s all good banter. 30 years in Cornwall before moving to France and I do miss the Cornish Pasty., but get to watch the Cardiff Devils on Webcast. There is wifi in France.
I hope I still get it if you all vote Brexit !!

Finally back to Patrick Asselin and various posts on the CONFIRMED SIGNINGS THREAD PAGES 24 -26 Looks like a very good signing and looking forward to seeing him play and putting up the numbers Good video too.

pjj365

Electro said:
Prefer up't north for pasties.
Thought the CORNISH pasty was/is protected under EU origin directives. Does the preference for northern pasy indicate voting preference

Just a thought/jest please don't reply as I don't want to get political

Personally I prefer my home made - no emoji for licking my lips - sorry

Electro

No problem. My preference for food is international and has no political affiliation. I prefer Forfar Bridies to a Cornish pasty.

This thread needs to stay on topic, it'll only confuse Patrick. To important a signing to hijack the thread.

Welcome Patrick to Cardiff & the Devils. I'm sure it'll be a successful time for all.