Parking in Morissons

Thread starter #1
Regarding the new '3 hours maximum' parking signs in the Morissons car park... On a match night we probably park for exactly that, possibly more if the game goes into OT. Often parking times are enforced by number plate cameras and the penalties are automatic. Should we worry? Do we still have an agreement with them?

Finny

I hadn't seem them?

Anyone know what is happening to the residents in the flats who used to be able to park there for as long as they wanted?

ice pie said:
Regarding the new '3 hours maximum' parking signs in the Morissons car park... On a match night we probably park for exactly that, possibly more if the game goes into OT. Often parking times are enforced by number plate cameras and the penalties are automatic. Should we worry? Do we still have an agreement with them?
I may be wrong but I think that there has always been a sign in their car park stating limited parking times.
It really is generous of them to let us park there, not only for home match nights, but away travellers also.
Although I don't live in Cardiff, I do try to buy as many groceries, and also petrol from there if I can.
I am surprised that no advertisement is shown in the rink for them. We would have a bit of a problem is they suddenly decided to withdraw their offer.

mazza03

miriam said:
ice pie said:
I may be wrong but I think that there has always been a sign in their car park stating limited parking times.
It really is generous of them to let us park there, not only for home match nights, but away travellers also.
Although I don't live in Cardiff, I do try to buy as many groceries, and also petrol from there if I can.
I am surprised that no advertisement is shown in the rink for them. We would have a bit of a problem is they suddenly decided to withdraw their offer.
Yes it's always been there

Thread starter #7
Yes, I think there has always been a sign, but I'm sure there are now newer, bigger ones.

If no one else is concerned about it though, I won't be!

Temme

I may be wrong, but it was briefed out last year/year before that they had an agreement with Morrisons so that Devils fans could park there on game nights.

I was in Morrisons after a game a couple of weeks ago...it was close to closing time and the staff were a bit frustrated with the late influx of hockey fans.

I overheard two of the staff talking and there was a conversation along the lines of "well they won't be parking here in a few weeks once the new parking rules come into force"...

Would be good to get some official clarification from the club as it's never nice risking a parking fine!