Parking for playoffs

Temme

Sheincar said:
http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/parking-for-pofw--p197116
Would be good if the article had a little more info than that! :lol:

Like the majority of fans are in hotels from Friday - Monday (Bank holiday- duh?) like a price for the entire weekend would be a start, and a night rate etc etc :lol:

Temme

Gaz G said:
I wouldn't leave a car in there overnight if I were you mate.

Haha thanks for the advice, I love how the article says "safest" too...

we normally park just opposite the hotel and it's ~£40 for the weekend, but i forget what it's called :shock:

Finny

One year when my hotel didn't have parking I worked out it was cheapest to park in the nearest NCP on the Friday and then on Monday morning claim I'd lost my ticket and just pay the max 24 hour cost.

We parked in the Metro Car Park off Huntingdon Street a few years ago for the playoffs. I think it was about £20 for a weekend pass that covered Friday to Monday. Since then we have been at hotels with car parks every year so not had to park there so not sure if this offer still runs.

KaneDevils

Finny said:
One year when my hotel didn't have parking I worked out it was cheapest to park in the nearest NCP on the Friday and then on Monday morning claim I'd lost my ticket and just pay the max 24 hour cost.
Thats outrageous! Next thing you know, you'll be watching them highly illegal streaming sites !!

Gaz G

KaneDevils said:
Finny said:
Thats outrageous! Next thing you know, you'll be watching them highly illegal streaming sites !!
Hahaha. I've been waiting for that comment.