Panthers Vs Devils - Wed 26 Sept - League

RedDevil17

Think this will be a very close game. We can’t afford to come out the gates slow, we gotta get on the forecheck and hit everything in black and yellow that moves. I’m going 4-3 Devils in overtime

Last edited:

osh

Good pressure from Panthers, Bowns has made big saves. Last minute of 1st period.
Another save from Bowns from Pither with 10 secs left.
End of period.

kettdevil1

Devils drawing Panthers down low and then getting behind them with speed. First game I have been to this season and so far very impressed by both teams. Panthers have had more of the play but I suspect that is part of the plan.

Not sure if it was the angle but one of Bowns’ saves looked a worldy

Wannabe2

Crap coverage, main camera too too wide, commentators need to shut up occasionally, interview with Ritchie pathetic, pay peanuts you get monkeys. This coverage would never get on a main channel in a million years. As for the Director, did they drag him in off the streets. And the two clowns Murphy and Adey, well the less said the better. Pitter, Patter Let’s Get At Her. Garbage.

RedDevil17

Crap coverage, main camera too too wide, commentators need to shut up occasionally, interview with Ritchie pathetic, pay peanuts you get monkeys. This coverage would never get on a main channel in a million years. As for the Director, did they drag him in off the streets. And the two clowns Murphy and Adey, well the less said the better. Pitter, Patter Let’s Get At Her. Garbage.
It’s better than nothing. Just be grateful that it’s on TV! I think it’s been quite good in fact and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the game. There’s no pleasing some people...

osh

Hardly call Paul Adey a clown, probably forgotten more about the game than you and I know about it to be fair. Let’s just be grateful for live hockey eh, it’s what we’ve been wanting for so long after all. And we are winning at this time.

Wannabe2

It’s better than nothing. Just be grateful that it’s on TV! No pleasing some people...
So sorry but as a professional with 36 yrs in TV , and a great lover of our sport, watching crap is so frustrating. If we are going to cover this great sport, then let’s cover it, you don’t have to spend a fortune, just get some pros in, and not people off the street.

Wannabe2

Hardly call Paul Adey a clown, probably forgotten more about the game than you and I know about it to be fair. Let’s just be grateful for live hockey eh, it’s what we’ve been wanting for so long after all. And we are winning at this time.
Adey was a good player, that’s for sure, but that’s where it ends with him, a player. You wouldn’t get a bricklayer in to sort your electrics out.

august04

So sorry but as a professional with 36 yrs in TV , and a great lover of our sport, watching crap is so frustrating. If we are going to cover this great sport, then let’s cover it, you don’t have to spend a fortune, just get some pros in, and not people off the street.
There’s always the off button if you think it’s that bad. I’m just enjoying being able to watch a game I wouldn’t normally see.

Gazza272

Murphy has been to 4 Olympic Games, has covered NHL, KHL, SHL, CHL. And Adey has been his commentary partner for the last few years for GB and CHL games.

How less off of the streets could these two guys be at doing this job?

Wannabe2

There’s always the off button if you think it’s that bad. I’m just enjoying being able to watch a game I wouldn’t normally see.
Ain’t we all, but if your going to do it, then do it right. For 10 yrs now it’s been better than nothing comments. Enjoy.