Panthers vs Devils - Sat 18th - 7pm FO - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We currently need some texters from this game in order to be able to run MNL, so if you can do it can you please give me a PM, or email me!

Devils are without Fulton, Prpich, Cowmeadow and Campebll for this game.

Panthers have Robinson in nets, so there's still a chance we can win ;)

Chris.

Koop11

I fear this could be a bit of a drubbing. As pointed out, with 4 forwards out, including 3 imports and our top point scorer, I think this could be a case of damage limitation.

We’re not the greatest finishers up front as it is, so with little firepower this weekend I can’t seen us winning in Nottingham. We play a defensive road game anyway but I would imagine this will be 4 men on the blue line style game. I’m wouldn’t imagine this being too pretty to watch.

3-0 Nottingham.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #6
No one going up to Nottingham then? Still need some volunteers if we want to run MNL tonight i'm afraid.

Chris.

Russky

I am not going up and as it is the last saturday before Christmas. It is bad to schedule an away game this saturday and shows that the big 'ARENA' teams dictate terms!! A HOME double header would have been better but thats a debate for another thread!!

I think we're capable of scoring past Robinson, so we could come away with the points but with 3 imports down I don't think we will!

I'm working till midnight, so not going to know the score till I get home so hoping for a nice suprise! :D

Sliput

Russky said:
I am not going up and as it is the last saturday before Christmas. It is bad to schedule an away game this saturday and shows that the big 'ARENA' teams dictate terms!! A HOME double header would have been better but thats a debate for another thread!!
We play most of our away games on a Saturday....how is this any different ?

Most teams would love a home double header at christmas but logistically impossible.
At least we are at home Boxing day....some teams have to travel !!