Panthers Vs Devils - League - 2nd March 24 - FO 19:00

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head back to the Nottingham Motorpoint for another game against the resurgent Panthers. We're statistically due a win there by now and the team are in good form so hopefully not a repeat of our last meeting. Panthers are still bottom of the pile and are making a desperate play-off bid. Their games in hand could lift them as high as 8th. All to play for

ASHIPP

Everyone hopes for a win this time. Will be a nightmare for the Devils to plan this one...the Panthers will likely play in a completely different way from 2 weeks ago!
Momentum and gutsy, determined performances are defining the Devils at the mo. More of the same please.

No, I won't have this defeatist attitude on the forum! :) We will win in regulation, or OT, or SO or maybe a SO loss or OT loss or loss
We need to put to bed this recent record in Nottingham! The guys in the locker room should not need any motivational speeches from PR for this one. We'll win! In regulation!!

Wannabe2

I honestly think we will take Panthers Saturday, yes it is our bogey venue but play like we did against the Steelers and we can take both points. Flames first though a 4 point weekend be would be pretty neat.

jenks33

I thought Pietroniro was a strange re-signing back in the summer. Don’t get me wrong there were things to like about his game last season but we didn’t need to re-sign Pietroniro and Brandt. Plus with Mosey coming back we didn’t need another utility player. It was a waste of an import signing in my opinion.