Panthers Vs Devils - League - 21st Feb 24 - FO 19:30

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils travel to Lace City for a midweek league game with the Panthers. Devils are riding a very respectable win streak at the moment which has us 9 points ahead of Giants with (this) game in hand. Meanwhile, no one will deny Panthers have not been having their best season for understandable reasons. Bottom of the table, below perennial basement dwellers the Flyers, their games in hand are mostly used up. They have however regained their mojo of late and will be looking to kick off a push for the playoffs. Devils away form at the NIA has never been the greatest so this is a match-up that can't be taken for granted.

BostonBart22

I'm no stats guy does anyone know how many lge game we won in the last 5 seasons at their pad, not including this season, I would guess 4...just saying

James

Administrator
Thread starter #3
@Finny will know. I've been woeful at keeping the stats on the inferno up to date. I think we went 5 years without a win there at one point years ago.

BostonBart22

@Finny will know. I've been woeful at keeping the stats on the inferno up to date. I think we went 5 years without a win there at one point years ago.
cheers, not surprised with our abysmal record of not winning there apart from playoff games, if we cant do it tomoz we never will, as they are rock bottom, i know they been scraping out wins lately but no excuse on this one boys , lets do it..lets make it 13 wins on the bounce before we got 2 big games on the weekend to extend to 15...just saying

Finny

23-24: 0 wins from 1
22-23: 0 wins from 3
21-22: 1 win from 3
19-20: 1 win from 2 (Plus a CC-SF win)
18-19: 0 wins from 3 (Plus that huge PO SF win)
17-18: 1 win from 4
16-17: 1 win from 4
15-16: 2 wins from 4
14-15: 2 wins from 4

Wow. Even I didn't realise it was as depressing as that!!!

BostonBart22

23-24: 0 wins from 1
22-23: 0 wins from 3
21-22: 1 win from 3
19-20: 1 win from 2 (Plus a CC-SF win)
18-19: 0 wins from 3 (Plus that huge PO SF win)
17-18: 1 win from 4
16-17: 1 win from 4
15-16: 2 wins from 4
14-15: 2 wins from 4

Wow. Even I didn't realise it was as depressing as that!!!
That is a shocking stat, can someone get up to Nottingham and pin a copy to every players shirt in their locker room..that's gotta be worst ever any team in eihl history.....Good luck boys, can we start with 2 netties ?

Finny

Already stated on devils website, he's out of GB set up as well in august recovering..so wouldn't think pre season would be a good idea .
Where does it mention August?

It mentions the World Championships which are April/May. I can’t see any mention of the Olympic Qualifiers which are in August.