Panthers v Devils - Sun 25th 5pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll definitely be running Match night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl, coverage will be coming live from the game courtesy of Gareth aka TheStub.

The email address as usual will be matchnightlive@gmail.com

Hopefully are we smashed them 6-2 at home last weekend we can beat them again at their home :)

Incase you'd forgotten how great the victory was last weekend, a match report can be found at http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/news/nottingham-panthers-v-cardiff-devils/

Chris.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #4
Bumping this, don't forget it's a crazy early start for tonight - 5pm!

After last weekends results and last nights, tonight should be a rather ace game :)

Chris.

wildthing74

All the talk pretty negative on Panthers forum.Reckon they are a man or 2 down possibly?Not sure if this true as Bergin took a hiding of McMorrow again and hurt himself as he fell but seems to have come back out later.
Love seeing them brought down a peg or two and hope we can do more damage today.

Gazza272

I've got the Panthers to win by 3 goals tongiht.

Quality across their whole side and they will have been hurting from the hammering we gave them last week. Add in to that our horrible record at the NIC and any point we get tongiht i'll be ecstatic with.

i hope your wrong gazza because i've got devils by 2 :p , if the first line can perform like they did last night then it should be ours :D. Come on devils!

Gazza272

nmase20 said:
i hope your wrong gazza because i've got devils by 2 :p , if the first line can perform like they did last night then it should be ours :D. Come on devils!

So do i! i've just been burned far to many times in getting excited in the possability of a win at the NIC!

Our first line did look exceptional last night, but they also looked like a line that had gotten used to home ice. We still looked disjointed on the bigger ice pads across the country, and i think its going to take until after Christmas for the guys to get that right.

Gazza272 said:
So do i! i've just been burned far to many times in getting excited in the possability of a win at the NIC!
Remember when I saw the Devils win at the NIC?! :lol: My record there of seeing teams beat the Panthers is awesome! Was it that you hadn't won there in 4 seasons, and haven't won there in the league since that win?

You'll have to pay me lots to go again! :D

wildthing74

Holl_5 said:
Gazza272 said:
Remember when I saw the Devils win at the NIC?! :lol: My record there of seeing teams beat the Panthers is awesome! Was it that you hadn't won there in 4 seasons, and haven't won there in the league since that win?

You'll have to pay me lots to go again! :D
Serious question Holl,I trust from your posts you are a Steelers fan living in Cardiff?
Sorry if I may be stating the obvious but work commitmnets mean I flit in and out of coming on here and don't get to follow all threads.I'm not taking the p,just you seem to have upset a few on here and not for the first time which is a skill most Steelers have perfected over the years. ;)

wildthing74 said:
Serious question Holl,I trust from your posts you are a Steelers fan living in Cardiff?
Sorry if I may be stating the obvious but work commitmnets mean I flit in and out of coming on here and don't get to follow all threads.I'm not taking the p,just you seem to have upset a few on here and not for the first time which is a skill most Steelers have perfected over the years. ;)
Yes.

The first time I upset anyone was yesterday. (Or at least that's the only one I'm aware of! lol) Plenty of people on here seem to think I'm fairly balanced and back up my opinions. Plus J.B takes most of the hammering these days for being a non-Devil! :lol: But I guess having a differing opinion is an easy target. See...Finny + Steeltalk! :twisted:

With love, Holl_5 the resident friendly Steeler.