Panthers v Devils - Sat 4th Feb 2017 - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

E.D.S.

Just watched the highlights for the first time since watching the game live... how good was Myers?! Really does put his body on the line and I don't think Bordy should play here. He's not passionate enough!! Just love that celebration when he scored. Superb. When you think about what he's achieved and where he's played, to see him celebrate like that is brilliant. He does the same on the bench most games and at the final whistle. It's great to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

I'm sure it will be for the Dimmen broken finger due to the midair slash. At most it will be one game if assessed a Match so will still play on the w/e. Hopefully no more than a Game so won't miss tomorrow night. Maybe Panthers prefer Giants in the final? Lol

As for penalising the team that asks for a review - they already lose the £250 if there's no action taken. If a referee misses a bad call and they can't see everything on the ice then we should be encouraging Teams to ask for reviews. That's my thoughts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just seen the outcome of DOPS and I am amazed how harsh of a penalty they have given total inconsistency with the punishments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Electro

That's a crap call by a DOPS, then again he was a crap ref who always was harsh on the Devils.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk