Olympic Pre-Qualification and the effect on the EIHL&Cardiff

spud

Thread starter #1
As the league has already said there would be no international break, it would be brilliant to know where the Club stands on this weekend. Obviously on current form Ben will be Number One for GB and with potential return of two British defence men, we will be left critically short at a massive point in the season. Whilst I understand other clubs, will be affected, Nottingham maybe more so than others, the Big 4 that are going to run genuine 4line hockey may be able to cope. However if we are going 3 lines that weekend will be a big challenge.

Also this weekend traditional clashes with the Scottish triple header. I know three years ago Todd did an awesome job at getting the Belfast fixtures rearranged as Murphy was the starting net minder.

Keep in mind that the league came down to 1 point and we have lost that title twice since 2012 on tie breaks or under 2 points. It would be heart breaking to be in that place again.

Sheincar

Re: Olympic Pre-Qualification and the effect on the EIHL&Car

Haven't the clubs most affected previously had their fixtures re-arranged to avoid a clash?

Legin

Last night Tod said we would not be playing a competitive game during that period. Possibly a friendly of some sort.

Have Hope#35

Todd also pointed out that we could in fact have no Goalie or backup...

Devil_Abroad

I take up most of the goal without being padded up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mazza03

Devil_Abroad said:
I take up most of the goal without being padded up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M too :pickle :Banana