Nottingham sign Chris Stewart

Afternoon all, Happy New Year to you all, I’ve read through all your posts with interest & can agree with some and disagree with others. It sure is a good signing ...on paper but it’s got to be a wait and see from me & many others. Our league has got better and even looking back 10 yrs the calibre of players we are all seeing has been brilliant but not all these big names turn out to be what we hoped for (obviously Parisi for you this season) & somewhat Lepine for us. Half me thinks this is just the management trying to smooth the waters yet again for another season of mediocrity, doesn’t matter who we sign we are no threat to either yourselves or Belfast the gap is just a little to big. In answer to a couple of quotes it was Kevin Henderson who was pivotal in his signing, a friendship of 15 years plus, & I’d be surprised if the crowds were down in numbers as someone suggested because we’ve just has two back to back sellouts. Not sure anyone is interested but there is a really good interview with Stewart online on our OS. Looking forward to seeing him play & whether he makes any difference cos the last 3 signings haven’t really made their mark yet. Best wishes for the rest of the season (just not against us..lol)

Diablo3

Not sure what has happened to the Panthers, looks like they have lost their way. They were so strong at the start of the season. (A bit like us)

We were well and truely spanked, that was one of the worst performances I have seen in along time, Garnett had a mare but he didn’t have a defence in front of him and the new guy gave them the third goal on a plate, bet he wondering what he’s come to other than to play at the Fabulous NIC...lol can’t see Mr Chernomaz here next season he’s well out his depth coach in the DEL or not . Happy days..

Diablo3

We were well and truely spanked, that was one of the worst performances I have seen in along time, Garnett had a mare but he didn’t have a defence in front of him and the new guy gave them the third goal on a plate, bet he wondering what he’s come to other than to play at the Fabulous NIC...lol can’t see Mr Chernomaz here next season he’s well out his depth coach in the DEL or not . Happy days..
Sorry to hear that. We need a strong Panthers side in the EIHL

Your right we aren’t happy, but not to worry cos we have in excess of 5000 fans in most matches and two back to back sellouts what’s not to like for Messrs Black & Moran. £££££ That’s all that matters in Nottm, what a farce. You are the envy of us all.

Devils86

Your right we aren’t happy, but not to worry cos we have in excess of 5000 fans in most matches and two back to back sellouts what’s not to like for Messrs Black & Moran. £££££ That’s all that matters in Nottm, what a farce. You are the envy of us all.
It’s not all peachy and rainbows over here...

There was a swimming gala at the pool next door last night which affected parking for some minutes.

And that’s not to mention...um...nope, got nothing else.

Oh! The bar is upstairs, which means...um...
[What do you mean there’s a lift?!]