Nottingham Hotels

Discussion in 'Away Travel' started by Aberdare_Devil, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Aberdare_Devil

Aberdare_Devil Member

I don't suppose anybody on here knows of any availability for Saturday night in any hotel in Nottingham? I'm due to be trekking over from Manchester both Saturday and Sunday on the train, but would much rather stick round on the Saturday night to partake in some of the after-match drinking that goes on :Banana

I can't find any availability anywhere, but thought it may be worth posting here, just in case.

2. Ook

Ook Member

Try hotels.com they had a fair few on there when i last looked

3. Aberdare_Devil

Aberdare_Devil Member

Did have a look on here bud, cheapest one is about £100 for one night, which is completely out of my ball park, especially as it's only me... :(

4. spud

spud New Member

Hilton Double Tree (used to me the gateway) its 15mins outside town the league used to use to as their hotel. 68quid at the moment.

As its Easter weekend business that pre book hotels will release theirs so you may see them go down slightly end of week.

5. marcel

marcel New Member

I'm not exactly the home expert. I prefer travel a lot and sleep in different places (sometimes even weird). I know two nottingham hotels and I must admit that they are quite decent :)