Nottingham Away tickets.

Thread starter #1
Whats the best way to go about getting tickets for saturdays game?

Should we call the NIC box office and pre order or can you just get them on the day?

Cheers

Skippy

I've never had a probelm getting them on the day, other than they seem to want to know every detail possible for their records also the away block is never all that crowded.

Chris

Administrator
I've moved this into the main forum just in case there are other people wondering the same thing.

As Skippy says the away block is never a sell out for the games up here, but the queues for tickets can get quite big the closer to the game it gets, plus the NIC seem to want to know everything about you even if the tickets are being bought right before the game.

It will probably/almost certainly cost less to buy the tickets on match day, I can't remember what the credit/debit card charge is, maybe £1 a ticket but that could be wrong...

Chris.

kettdevil1

bluedevil said:
Is the box office in the concourse of the arena? Also what is the best place to park, I'm guessing we'll need to use an NCP?
The NCP is the closest but Fletchers Gate is only 2 minutes further away and is cheaper so we tend to park there.

Just booked my tickets - I actually think that it is more than £1 a ticket surcharge but can't remember exactly what it was.

The box office is in the concourse.

So its the smaller the block number the more 'Devilsy'?

I'll be booking tomorrow morning or paying on the door. Gotta asses hangover before making any rash plans...

If you try to book online blocks 1 & 2 show as unavailable. I guessed this was because those tickets weren't available to be bought online, rather than sold out!

jwave

I've just spoken to the box office at Nottingham now and there is nobody using blocks 1 & 2 for this game.He's not sure why but it's all marked as not in use. The away block is now block 3 and there are loads of seats left. :D

So that means we, the RED ARMY, will all be together and can make more noise than all the panthers blocks put together. :lol:

Get your chanting heads on everyone and spur the boys onto another victory :twisted:

See you tomorrow :D

drainage

jwave said:
I've just spoken to the box office at Nottingham now and there is nobody using blocks 1 & 2 for this game.He's not sure why but it's all marked as not in use. The away block is now block 3 and there are loads of seats left. :D

So that means we, the RED ARMY, will all be together and can make more noise than all the panthers blocks put together. :lol:

Get your chanting heads on everyone and spur the boys onto another victory :twisted:

Thats a different answer than we got - asked for 1 or 2 and told sold out not not in use , guess the staff have no idea either then ? :D

drainage

jwave said:

Just called and told Devils in 1 2 and 3 ..... thats after she tried to sell me a ticket for the Giants game mind !! Confused yeap :eek: :eek: