Nottingham away next week

Milky

Thread starter #1
Just planning our first away trip to Nottingham next Friday.
Can I confirm that there is no bus going up? If so we will go anyway and drive. Can anyone let me know if its Block 3 for the away fans and where the best place to park is.

Also do the Devils fans meet up anywhere before?

many thanks in advance.

kettdevil1

Milky said:
Can I confirm that there is no bus going up? If so we will go anyway and drive. Can anyone let me know if its Block 3 for the away fans and where the best place to park is.

many thanks in advance.
In answer to (some) of your questions.... Yes to Block 3. Panthers fans appear to have commandeered the lower part recently but there is plenty of space.

Fletchers Gate is generally the best place to park. A short walk away and cheaper than the NCPs, although still expensive.

Broadmarsh centre car park is the best place to park - short walk from the arena and only £3 after 5pm. The two car parks nearest the arena are very dear (£8 for 3 hours)

drainage

BostonBart22 said:
just a thought will this league game go ahead as it looks like we play nottingham in the final 2 days later ...
As it looks likely Panthers will be the other finalists would be good if we could reschedule but guess thats down to will we be allowed by league and can Panthers fit fixture in anywhere else ........ they also may be quite happy to have us travel back and fore 48 hrs before final !

drainage

Milky said:

many thanks in advance.
No bus the next scheduled one (before last nights result) was Manchester in March

You have the Castle (or is it now Legends?) next to rink and Bunkers few mins walk away

I thought this game maybe on Premier with it being a Friday game as there website advises ''A regular-season fixture in March 2016'' along with them saying they will do an extra TV fixture due to the issues with the Clan v Storm broadcast.

Milky

Thread starter #8
Thanks for the help guys. We will be driving then by the looks of things then.

The fixture can't be moved as I don't think we have the space to fit it in and I believe possibly the team may stay up from Friday through to Sunday. Kind of makes sense really as they'd only be arriving back in Cardiff early hours Saturday to leave again later in the day.

Looks like two trips for us on the motorway though that weekend. Getting to the bloody Challenge Cup final two days later and all. I mean how inconsiderate :lol: :lol: :lol: :Banana

drainage said:
BostonBart22 said:
just a thought will this league game go ahead as it looks like we play nottingham in the final 2 days later ...
As it looks likely Panthers will be the other finalists would be good if we could reschedule but guess thats down to will we be allowed by league and can Panthers fit fixture in anywhere else ........ they also may be quite happy to have us travel back and fore 48 hrs before final !
Might not travel back to Cardiff, stay in Sheffield have a day off after the Friday game and a light skate Sunday morning at somewhere like Ice Sheffield

wildthing74

No bus as even though this is probably a bigger game in the grand scheme of things it's hard to get people to travel on a working day although you can come on the bus to the final 2 days later :)

Milky

Thread starter #11
Thanks for all the replies everyone. If it wasn't for existing Saturday sports commitments, we'd be doing a weekend trip. Instead its a stupid number of intimate hours up and down the motorway to Nottingham Friday then Sheffield Sunday. :?