No attraction to watch the devils

Thread starter #1
hi all
last season me and my family had season tickets but due to a lesser paid job could not afford to get them again this season,gutted. But therfore wanted to come down and watch and support the team as much as possible,im an avid watcher of MNL and frequently visit this site BUT and its a big BUT watching mnl and reading the negative posts about how the team are performing and playing is not attracting me at the moment down to the bbt to watch the team.Im a far from glory hunter type of person but i would rather save my money when the team are playing badly or under performing and come and watch them when they are being more consistent than what they are now. All of my doubts have come from watching mnl and reading this website and only 1 player has seemed to come out with any credit,faulkner, but 1 player is not going to attract me and my family back any time soon.
sorry

Finny

Don't base the excitement of the games on MNL.

Give it a go yourself. I've enjoyed the games more than last season so far.

DevilDom

Our games at home have been pretty good except the Belfast one. Come down and make a judgement for yourself, we have some really exciting players to watch this season.

If you enjoyed it last season, you'll enjoy this season. As inadequate as things have been so far this year it's still better than the borefest served up last season :)

osh

jenksboy13 said:
hi all
last season me and my family had season tickets but due to a lesser paid job could not afford to get them again this season,gutted. But therfore wanted to come down and watch and support the team as much as possible,im an avid watcher of MNL and frequently visit this site BUT and its a big BUT watching mnl and reading the negative posts about how the team are performing and playing is not attracting me at the moment down to the bbt to watch the team.Im a far from glory hunter type of person but i would rather save my money when the team are playing badly or under performing and come and watch them when they are being more consistent than what they are now. All of my doubts have come from watching mnl and reading this website and only 1 player has seemed to come out with any credit,faulkner, but 1 player is not going to attract me and my family back any time soon.
sorry

Jenksboy13; You are way out of order I have to say! There at least 2 players deserving of credit so far this season in our team. :eek: :eek:

voth26

cant go off mnl i have been to games then read the mnl report and wondered if i watched the same game, last night's game in my opinion was a cracking game it had a bit of everything in it. i know finances are tight for everyone it usually costs me between £45/75 a game but show a bit of faith and you will be rewarded. as michael jackson said make that change (sorry couldnt help myself i'll get my coat :DWD) :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't base anything on MNL or on this site. The people who man MNL and who post regularly on here are a minority amongst the fans. It's all personal opinion at the end of the day. Everyone gets a little bitter at a loss but the games are mostly great action no matter what the result.

If you enjoyed it last year then I guarantee you will enjoy it this year. :)