NIHL DEVILS

Thread starter #1
This saturday 22nd cardiff devils play invicta dynamos at the bbt 7pm face off,

invicta will be looking to finish on a high and allways bring a good following down,

previous games have been a feisty affair so come down and support the guys,

could invicta come unstuck ? :RAWK

Should be a really good game. Invicta are second on the league table. Chelmsford are on top but last Sunday Invicta came away with a win 3 - 2. Looking to close in to get the number 1 slot they will want a win against Cardiff.

The players need your support and noise to spur them on and give them the energy to get the 2 points! Always a "feisty" encounter. Even though we have lost Jordan Powell and Kieran Latchford due to injury, Ross Wilkinson still serving match ban we should still have a full bench and home advantage.

Great value for money at £6 adults, £4 season ticket holders and concessions.

COME ON CARDIFF :Banana :Banana

Tyke Devil

Hi there!

Just wondered if anyone had a contact for the NIHL Devils who organises match night.

My Daughter has a School project for World Book Day (She needs a photo of her reading a book in an "unusual" location).

She is a mad Devils fan and would love to have her picture taken reading a book while sat on the Devils bench....even better if there could be a couple of players on the bench as well. Maybe after warm up?

Anyway, would be great if this could happen, and if you don't ask you don't get....so thought I'd give it a try! :)

Any help would be really appreciated.

All the best.

TD

Tyke Devil

Mark Cuddihy said:
That's not a problem. Come and see my during warm up and we will sort something for you. Good idea!
That's great Mark. Really appreciate your help.

Mini Tyke Devil will be absolutely thrilled! :D

I'll come and find you during warm-up.

Cheers

TD

Tyke Devil

Just a quick thankyou to Mark Cuddihy, Chris Hart and the rest of the NIHL guys that made it a great night last Saturday for Mini-Tyke Devil and allowed us to get some brilliant photos for her School Project for World Book Day.

It was really appreciated.

Mark - Remember to message me if you want some help during match nights as per our conversation. Not a problem at all and would be more than happy to help out.

Thanks again guys.

Cheers,

TD