NIHL 1 Devils v Wightlink Raiders Sunday 7/10 7PM FO

Should be a really good game tonight :Banana :Banana

For those who want to celebrate yesterday's win, go along to shout some more for the NIHL team. There should be plenty of action on the ice, goals from the new forwards and there is mention of a certain "Korean Horse Riding Dance" :shock: being played/danced when someone scores (no pressure guys). Certainly worth £6.00 adults and £4 children :D

The Morphs are also making a welcome appearance - interesting to see what Cornish makes of them :lol: who have made the effort of bringing in Morph wrist bands to raise funds for NIHL. You can also contribute by just being there.

COME ON DEVILS :twisted:

Where can I find info or reports on the Devils EIHL games, fixtures, team etc. I can't see anything on the Devils elite site and can only find a few references on Google of previous seasons. Wales on-line only gives a bit of info on upcoming games. e.g. Is there a report on the Wightlink or Invictor games?

CornwallTaffy said:
Where can I find info or reports on the Devils EIHL games, fixtures, team etc. I can't see anything on the Devils elite site and can only find a few references on Google of previous seasons. Wales on-line only gives a bit of info on upcoming games. e.g. Is there a report on the Wightlink or Invictor games?
Hi - there is always a game thread each week on the inferno forum that includes a game poster, preview and then match report afterwards. The match report also goes on the main inferno news timeline.

Fixtures can very handily be added to either your iPhone or pad by clicking on this:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/j3 ... /basic.ics

Thanks

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #10
I'm waiting on the game poster before any proper advertising goes up.

We're working on something to go on here so everything will be in one place. Hopefully won't take much longer to get fixed.

CornwallTaffy said:
try looking on twitter. You don't have to register to read the tweets and you can check out the opposing teams web sites and forums for match updates. Try the NIHL Devils https://mobile.twitter.com/CardiffDevilsNL.
Invicta's forum is not too bad but don't get me wrong no where near the quality of MNL (had to get that in!)
Happy hunting !!!!!!!