NIHL 1 Devils v Milton Keynes Thunder 20/10 7PM FO Preview

Re: NIHL 1 Devils v Milton Keynes Thunder 20/10 7PM FO Previ

New Poster looks good ;) Hopefully see some of these being printed and put up around the rink and town - also some full home fixture posters too.

Great poster :D Should be a good game tonight. There were certainly a lot of arghs and yeahs last Saturday. Brabon was at his best keeping out Chelmsford who are one of the top teams. The defence team worked well and with the confidence of preventing a top team scoring we managed to find the net. One goal at the end was a "favourite" open net goal :Banana Don't you just love it when that happens! :D

Good support also last week. There were so many of us I actually forgot about the Chelmsford supporters.

Finally, the choice of songs was excellent last week. Loved the Gangnam style being played. We need to see more of the players dancing on the ice. Dixon did some movements at the end :lol:

Wonder if Quinney will be icing?
COME ON DEVILS :evil:

It was great to have that added support last week and it makes a difference. MK will bnother tough game tonight and we will be going all out for the win and another 2 points, but we are gonna have to work for it.

The boys were talking in the week and I have made it clear with the added fans coming we need more nad better celebrations so expect to see some Gangnam Style Tonight when we score.

Whoopa Gangnam Style :pickle :Banana

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #6

Disappointing draw in all honesty. The first period the Devils absolutely battered the Thunder but their keeper was on top form. At times during the game it looked like players thought this will be an easy game and not trying as much. PP not up to normal standard.

I don't think Cudds will be happy with that result either.

Yeah bit of a shock result last night,, if the pp aint working change it or go to pp 2, should have shot the puck more on the pp as M keynes D looked lost at times, with isle of wight away next week have to make the pp count,

I agree it was a disappointing result against MK, but you have to ask why we played four lines against a team which were 2 goals ahead??
The suggestion was that the players thought this was going to be an easy game, I think playing four lines says the coach thought it too and did not change it.