Nice bit of advertising/publicity in the city centre

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
I popped into Dempseys Irish Pub just oppsoite the castle earlier tonight and when ordering a drink, I noticed the screen behind the bar was scrolling through videos of devils game, some fights and then the season ticket info - Great to see things like this, the amount of people who use the pub, it may interest them from what they've seen.

Just thought I would share it with everyone.

I think you will find the Devils promo video on all screens in Brains pubs and have been for a while.
We were down Terra Nova last weekend and the same video was displayed there.
My friends who are Devils fans have seen the same video in a pub in Bridgend, so the word is getting out there! :D

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #3
buzzwagon said:
I think you will find the Devils promo video on all screens in Brains pubs and have been for a while.
We were down Terra Nova last weekend and the same video was displayed there.
My friends who are Devils fans have seen the same video in a pub in Bridgend, so the word is getting out there! :D
Ah right, I didn't know about these promo videos in brains pubs - No chain pubs up here thank god! I went to Clwb Ifor Bach last night but we stopped in Dempseys for a quick drink and seen it. Few mates who were with me who have no interest in Ice Hockey did pick up on it and mentioned coming down next season for a game or two

ASHIPP

A bit off tangent here but I have seen no less than 4 different taxis around town in the last 10 days with Devils' dcals on them! I know this isn't a new idea but I wondered whether the Club had bumped up the advertising a bit more? Or perhaps just co-incidence to see a few taxis in a short time scale!