NHL11

Yeah although we lost last night it was great fun. Sorry didn't make it back on I am having issues with my internet however should be all sorted tonight so look forward to seeing you lot about 8 if your about.

sdalgl72 said:
Yeah although we lost last night it was great fun. Sorry didn't make it back on I am having issues with my internet however should be all sorted tonight so look forward to seeing you lot about 8 if your about.
Yeah i will be on from about half 6 i think...i have got a feeling we will start winning soon tho...especially with the best tough guy around on our team ;)

Yeah you did get some good hits in. I have noticed though that stats in be a pro mode doesn't match that of the pro in the team so might need to do some reading into that.

Didn't get back in time to edit the post above apparently the be a pro mode offline and online are different entities so will have to earn their own points according.

Rempel16 said:
What positions have been filled already then? I ain't a goalie but I guess i'm ok anywhere else (struggle a little at centre).
We will rotate it to start with then agree who is best where, i think thats the best way to do it.

Rempel16 said:
At least we got our 1st goal last night!!!! Still gutted by the OT loss that came after it though.

That #88 was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!
we did! it was really good last night, even tho we lost in OT. Same again tonight? except i wont be on until about half 9 as im in work till 9 :(

sdalgl72 said:
Sounds good to me been playing a bit today. Shall we say after the game then tonight that the actually devils are playing.
Yeah that sounds good mate..i will be on around half 9 anyway. Hopefully get our first win tonight as well.

Ive finally got around to setting up Xbox live this evening.

Only got NHL09 as we speak but will tryo to get hold of a copy of NHL11 asap so i can join in the fun and games. Usually play forward but im of an assist guy rather than goal scorer.

Happy playing anywhere bar net though :) Will let you know once ive got my hands on the game!

Gamertag: mphrallying

Add me! :D

Just ordered the game on Amazon next day delivery so should be on by the weekend :)

Frustratingly ive stupidly messed up signing up for Xbox live - i created a new profile rather than signing up through my old one so now look like ive never played a game on there before... lol

Trust me... :oops: