NHL coverage

WelshHabsfan - you're spinning me out! That's my twitter name you're using ;) and I'm also from Swansea! Who would have thunk it! Two habs fans from Swansea!!

Gohabsgo said:
WelshHabsfan - you're spinning me out! That's my twitter name you're using ;) and I'm also from Swansea! Who would have thunk it! Two habs fans from Swansea!!
I just thought you had two accounts so you could talk to yourself ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

TheStub

Re: Re: NHL coverage

Spearsy said:
Gohabsgo said:
I just thought you had two accounts so you could talk to yourself ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Swansea good... Habs not so much.

Re: Re: NHL coverage

TheStub said:
Spearsy said:
Gohabsgo said:
Swansea good....
:DWD ...............................Tumbleweed..........................

Swansea's notta so badda. Montreal is where I discovered hockey so the Devils owe them every penny I spend in their barn.

Habs fans or no, how many of us go up from the 'premier city' (through gritted teeth)? I keep going up on my own when the Missus doesn't fancy it. Who's up for carpooling!?!

WelshHabsFan said:
Swansea's notta so badda. Montreal is where I discovered hockey so the Devils owe them every penny I spend in their barn.

Habs fans or no, how many of us go up from the 'premier city' (through gritted teeth)? I keep going up on my own when the Missus doesn't fancy it. Who's up for carpooling!?!
I'd be up for that as I've had to go up to the tent a few times on my tod when the mrs doesn't want to come. I should add though, just like The Stub, I'm a west walian (Ammanford) now exiled in Swansea.

TheStub

Car sharing sounds like a plan.

There are normally 3 in our car - can't see a problem with making that 4 occasionally.

Party bus anyone? :lol:

TheStub said:
Car sharing sounds like a plan.

There are normally 3 in our car - can't see a problem with making that 4 occasionally.

Party bus anyone? :lol:
Three of you usually go up Gareth? Crikey, more Devils fans in this area than I thought!

Aye, and the Cardiff lot have the cheek to state that they "wouldn't travel" if the Devils moved to the border of the authority they're in, never mind travelling through five authorities! Don't know they're born. Tsk.

Yes, for us every game is a road game! It puts £10 on a ticket if you think about it so it would help my attendance to car share! You're not Scarlets fans though, are you? :lol:

I think I'm sorted for the Christmas games, but shall we PM each other in the new year to see where we are and make arrangements?

WelshHabsFan said:
Yes, for us every game is a road game! It puts £10 on a ticket if you think about it so it would help my attendance to car share! You're not Scarlets fans though, are you? :lol:

I think I'm sorted for the Christmas games, but shall we PM each other in the new year to see where we are and make arrangements?
Not only am I a Scarlets fan, I'm a Scarlets season ticket holder! Uber fan! Ok get in touch in the new year and we'll see about the car share plan. Cheers

Strewth, that's your weekends sorted!

I'm not as militant as some in my family with the anti-Turk sentiment so you're ok. :cool:

Yes I'll be in touch. I'm in St Thomas so handy for the M4 in any case. Any other West Walians reading this, speak up and join the party!

Yay! Definite potential for travel plans. And scope for Leafs/Habs Scarlets/Ospreys banter. If it works out, could be worth investing in a season ticket next season...

We can unite against a common enemy though. Every EIHL team with more money than us!

TheStub

Sounds like a plan.

I've often been tempted to price up a mini-bus. With my car the petrol costs me more than the match ticket - so could be an interesting night out.

Might even have to arrange a meetup for Westie Devils fans.

TheStub

The problem with both me and Carl is we bring car fulls already :lol:

Although, in the new year my sister is moving to the 'diff so there'll only be 2 in mine most weekends.