Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Current ST, awaiting further news

Votes: 43 46.7%
  • Definitely not buying a season ticket next year

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wont be buying a Season Ticket.

Dont find it cost effective for me anymore (stopped after 2nd yr in BBT)

Cant make mid week games and not always interested some of the home games vs Hull etc

Plus after all the circus this year i haven't attended a game and cant see a return until things are changing

Chris

Administrator
Agree. Needs another option along the lines of "current ST holder and considering whether to renew or not".
I've added another option to the poll (Sorry nicky27!) but it's started the poll all over again :(

My dad and I will be renewing our season tickets ASAP no matter what.

We don’t care about the off ice issues, it’s none of our business. We are passionate Devil fans and have been following for 18 seasons now and still get the buzz!!! All we want is a Fantastic new facility which is long overdue, and a Passionate Team on the ice to be proud of.

SheadMixer said:
Everyone knows that pope has a overdraft in his name for the devils, he is not going anywhere unless it is on his terms.
And why would that be? Is it because PR is too much of a risk or is it so someone else can carry the can if he decides to phoenix and go in to the new arena with a new company?

This will open a whole new can of worms/rumours if true

big blue., total agree just want to go down enjoy and cheer the better team,we normally mis at least ten games because o vacations or change of locations but do not really care season tickets are great,,,but might move position in rink ,,,,useless drummers fault,,,,

I haven't bought a season ticket last year, this year or next year but have not missed a game and just happy to pay on the door. Will contemplate one for the new rink once complete.