Next Seasons Season Ticket Prices

James

Administrator
I probably already end up missing just enough games to make the season ticket more expensive but I'd still rather have it. Especially now its so easy to renew. No more queueing down past the bins in some sketchy industrial estate, just a quick email to Katrina saying 'same again please'

Swarley

The way I look at it is if they haven't upped the price up they're comfortable in the fact that the money they've made this season is enough to match Belfast and Sheffields wage cap for next seasons signings!

lloyd_jeff

If we finish the season with an empty trophy cabinet & increase ST price we’d get less demand for tickets. Remember the comments on here last season, its nothing to do with the imaginary wage cap, it’s basic good business.

Kevlar68

Plus sitting next to the same group each week/year is worth a bit as well IMVHO
Until fixtures come out I'm holding out again as didn't get it this season due to to many Saturday games but I've always managed to get our usual seats in block 4 anyway without getting our season tickets and saved a load of money.
Next season I think will depend on people's finances as you hear every day of people struggling so I guess season tickets will be the last to be budgeted in. So to keep the price for next season the same is the only way they could go really to keep people invested.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

As a season tkt holder for 36 yrs,it looks as if my place of work are proposing my start times to 7pm to midnight and having hours cut... as I work Sundays as well as midweek that would only give me Saturday games to watch, on this seasons fixtures I would've missed 19 games, hopefully my employers don't go ahead with the new proposed hours.. fingers crossed

E.D.S.

As a season tkt holder for 36 yrs,it looks as if my place of work are proposing my start times to 7pm to midnight and having hours cut... as I work Sundays as well as midweek that would only give me Saturday games to watch, on this seasons fixtures I would've missed 19 games, hopefully my employers don't go ahead with the new proposed hours.. fingers crossed
Not great mate. Fingers crossed for you

Has anyone questioned the club on this? Seen a few posts regarding this so just wonder if anyone has asked the club’s take?
Todd had a dig at the people who complain about it devaluing season tickets from the 10 pound games in the programme last week or week before if i remember right.

august04 2.0

Todd had a dig at the people who complain about it devaluing season tickets from the 10 pound games in the programme last week or week before if i remember right.
He’s had a few digs this year. That one was followed by criticism in the program, of people who questioned DuPont's ability. It’s a slippery slope when a club's senior management starts publicly calling out their fans - might be worth remembering who pays their wages!

Rhyan48

He’s had a few digs this year. That one was followed by criticism in the program, of people who questioned DuPont's ability. It’s a slippery slope when a club's senior management starts publicly calling out their fans - might be worth remembering who pays their wages!
100%