NEWCASTLE TRIP

Anyone on the trip coming via pontprennau and wanna make a £10 giving me and the mrs a lift to the rink sat am and back after the 2nd game as our car is on the fritz

hello me and my 2 sisters would like to come but we are un sure wether it is two late and how much the final cost would be sorry for being late only just got back off holiday so have only jus become a member if anyone could give us any further information that would be great

cardiffdevils2010 said:
hello me and my 2 sisters would like to come but we are un sure wether it is two late and how much the final cost would be sorry for being late only just got back off holiday so have only jus become a member if anyone could give us any further information that would be great
Send Bob the Driver a pm it shouldn't be to late :)

cardiffdevils2010 said:
There are places available. PM me as I am running the trip for BOB.

Hi can anyone who knows cardiffdevils2010 let me have their contact details please.

We still have a few places available. £65 per person including bed and breakfast.

thanks

Posts merged again.

Not going to an away game for a long time, whats everyone doing about tickets is it better to just ring the rink and ask for seats in the away block, i cant even see a rink plan on the vipers website