Newbie (sort of)!!

Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,

Thought it was about time to actually come on here and post for a change!!

Very briefly then, I made my first trip down here towards the end of the 06-07 season and have been hooked ever since. Braved last season by getting a season ticket and proud to say only missed one game since. (and that was Boxing Day last year, though typically turned out to be one of the best games of the season!!)

Just wanted to say how much I love this club and sport. I grew up in Manchester & although was brought up on a solid diet of football (before any of you ask i'm a blue!) I look forward to my hockey more than anything else, apart from my two young children of course! Not quite sure myself how this all happened, but as any true sports fan will say, it's about experiencing the true meaning of supporting your team through thick & thin and you guys have certainly had your tough times over the years and now I feel very much part of the Devils family!

Really looking forward to a good season this year and hope to manage a couple of away trips at some stage!!

Bob the Driver said:
You are more than welcome on Bob's Tours to an away game.
Timski, your story sounds very similar to mine. Caught a game at the end of 06 and have missed very few since. Brought up with football too but find hockey alot more exciting to watch week in, week out. I've met a great bunch of people (and Gaz G) at the games, and to echo Bobs comments above, you should try one of his tours. Always a great laugh with great people.

Max

Max Beerbarrell said:
Bob the Driver said:
Timski, your story sounds very similar to mine. Caught a game at the end of 06 and have missed very few since. Brought up with football too but find hockey alot more exciting to watch week in, week out. I've met a great bunch of people (and Gaz G) at the games, and to echo Bobs comments above, you should try one of his tours. Always a great laugh with great people.

Max
If you do come on a trip be careful you dont step on Gaz G as he is the only dwarf on the bus (HI HO) :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is only my second season so i am a real newbie also am now a season ticket holder. The missus got me into it and am absolutley hooked.

Ger-Devils

Bob the Driver said:
Max Beerbarrell said:
Bob the Driver said:

Max
If you do come on a trip be careful you dont step on Gaz G as he is the only dwarf on the bus (HI HO) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you cater for 6ft, 16stone, bearded wearing lumps or just dwarfs?