New Year resolution to sell Steelers? ( From the Star)

Dont worry Im sure they will find a collection bucket full of cash hidden in a store cupboard to help ease things....................oh wait they found that already damm

TheStub

This could be great news, get rid of that crook.

Sitting where I do, I manage to talk to a lot of away fans. It is obvious that Steelers fans are really put off by the summer events, and then the changes to their game night. Even with the results, many are disgusted by the Season Ticket holder money that went walkies, and aren't sure the club will survive the season and are going to watch the Steeldogs instead.

Let's hope Bob gets out of UK hockey forever, and that any new ownership will see renewed support from the fans.

TheStub said:
This could be great news, get rid of that crook.

Sitting where I do, I manage to talk to a lot of away fans. It is obvious that Steelers fans are really put off by the summer events, and then the changes to their game night. Even with the results, many are disgusted by the Season Ticket holder money that went walkies, and aren't sure the club will survive the season and are going to watch the Steeldogs instead.

Let's hope Bob gets out of UK hockey forever, and that any new ownership will see renewed support from the fans.
I don t really care about the Squealers any more. They are a bunch of cheating, dirty, whinging excuses for sportsmen. Their only schievement this season is to beat Jurgen Klinsman's Tottenham diving record for the most dives in a game

TheStub

The Uk top league needs teams, and there is a "fan" base in Shuff. The Sheffield Lancers,sorry Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers rivalry adds one of the big specticals in our sport. I'd love to see Bob out and a new ownership and culture in place.

Note culture.

Organisational structure comes from the top. A clean broom, no Bob and hopefully professional decent hockey can be had again.

I seriously doubt Simon wrote his release, and I doubt Simmsy was the problem (what with the lack of change of tone with his leaving).

Do the right thing Uncle Bob - cut your losses now, £1 sale of the team to a decent owner and get into something far away from our hallowed sport.

TheStub said:
The Uk top league needs teams, and there is a "fan" base in Shuff. The Sheffield Lancers,sorry Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers rivalry adds one of the big specticals in our sport. I'd love to see Bob out and a new ownership and culture in place.

Note culture.

Organisational structure comes from the top. A clean broom, no Bob and hopefully professional decent hockey can be had again.

I seriously doubt Simon wrote his release, and I doubt Simmsy was the problem (what with the lack of change of tone with his leaving).

Do the right thing Uncle Bob - cut your losses now, £1 sale of the team to a decent owner and get into something far away from our hallowed sport.

I would rather save Newcasle than Sheffield, without Sheffield to play Nottingham may not have the megabucks to break the wagecap and it might level the league a bit, Although we enjoy some of the quality of players that the arena teams can afford, a more competetive league might be more attractive to watch and possibly more attractive to some of the EPL teams.

As a bonus the league would have to be run better as the balance of power wouldn t be with the arena sides.

'The league needs Sheffield' is just believing Sheffields PR

A

Anonymous

skippy said:
http://www.thestar.co.uk/icehockey/New-Year-resolution-to-sell.6662313.jp

Maybe we could have a whip round ? :)
Why don't they send Clarke's dive into you've been framed? OK its only £250 but it al helps right?