New to Ice Hockey

Thread starter #1
Hey guys,
i only got in to hockey this past season and theres still a lot that confuses me. I've tried to read alot of the posts on here to try and get my head around some things! Just wondering, as i'm considering purchasing a season ticket for next season, what happens if the Devils run out of money - if some of the rumours are true they owe people money? Also, with the Vipers gone i hear that it probably means that season ticket holders will have to have the games replaced with cup games etc - surely that would mean the Devils losing a lot of money (along with all the other teams in the league). I'm sorry if alot of this has been discussed before but like i said i'm new :D . So what happens if the Devils just simply run out money? Could that possibly happen or is it a thing that definitely can not happen?
Thanks!

Wannabe2

Devilsmania said:
Hey guys,
i only got in to hockey this past season and theres still a lot that confuses me. I've tried to read alot of the posts on here to try and get my head around some things! Just wondering, as i'm considering purchasing a season ticket for next season, what happens if the Devils run out of money - if some of the rumours are true they owe people money? Also, with the Vipers gone i hear that it probably means that season ticket holders will have to have the games replaced with cup games etc - surely that would mean the Devils losing a lot of money (along with all the other teams in the league). I'm sorry if alot of this has been discussed before but like i said i'm new :D . So what happens if the Devils just simply run out money? Could that possibly happen or is it a thing that definitely can not happen?
Thanks!
Hi mate firstly the Devils are one of the most financially sound teams in the league, and unfortunately for the Vipers they werent. We dont know of the Devils owing money to anyone, there again thats none of our business.Myself i would say you wouldnt go wrong buying a season ticket it sure is value for money as far as i am concerned. If you like what you saw last season, and it seems like you did then carry on with the enjoyment, its been a great source of enjoyment for me for 25yrs. Watching the Devils week in week out is like a fine wine it gets better and better, it surely will take you on a roller coaster ride, and bring out every emotion the human body contains thats for sure. There are a lot of bonuses following this great club, meeting so many nice genuine people is just one of them, the list is numerous. Should you buy a season ticket and watch the greatest sport in the world, should you be a big fan of the best hockey club in the UK, and should you experience fantastic nights out on the weekend, think its a no brainer myself, and welcome to the red army who on there day are a match for anyone.

A#45

As an impartial Blaze fan I would say that your season ticket money is pretty safe with the Devils. The Elite league as a whole can be pretty volatile from season to season but despite the downfall of the Vipers I think the league is heading in the right direction, and will attract new clubs in the next couple of years.

Last seasons Devils team was the best I've seen for a few years and were unlucky not to win anything so you chose a good year to become a fan!

Devils always seem to provide an aggressive and entertaining brand of hockey so there are much worse teams to support (although I cant think of any at the moment) :lol:

There is not much love lost between the Devils and the Blaze, as you will find out, but it is mostly good natured and the hockey community overall is a great one to be in. I hope you enjoy it!