New ticketing system?

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #1
I bought my tickets online for the first game. I paid for it and it said payment successful but then didn't give me the option to print the tickets.
The mail went into my junk folder which suggests it a new system.
It panicked me for a minute until I found it and was able to print the tickets off from the mail. Is it a new system?

d20

Yes bought my chl tickets the other day and phoned ,they said they had to do them in 3 separate transactions and also had a £1 charge per tickets so another £10 ,dont agree with that personally dont see why it cant be £1 per transaction or £3 for the 3 games for all tickets but £1 for each ticket is a joke ....they clasim we are saving money but hardly when they are putting a £1 charge on every ticket so what we appear to save on the ticket price they put back on with a ticket charge.

pjj365

I'm sure the system will settle down but

Last year pre-season/CHL tickets were printed individually so buying for 2 I left the arena with a mini rain forest. This year one ticket for all games - a win
Last year I bought all tickets in one transaction. This year 2 transactions - 1 per seat. Not a disaster but a pain and glad I wasn't buying more

1 all for the new system so far!

Devils86

Yes bought my chl tickets the other day and phoned ,they said they had to do them in 3 separate transactions and also had a £1 charge per tickets so another £10 ,dont agree with that personally dont see why it cant be £1 per transaction or £3 for the 3 games for all tickets but £1 for each ticket is a joke ....they clasim we are saving money but hardly when they are putting a £1 charge on every ticket so what we appear to save on the ticket price they put back on with a ticket charge.
Pretty sure the £1 admin charge per ticket has been in place last couple of years - irrespective of how many transactions you complete.

My experience buying CHL tickets early doors was pretty straightforward- that being said I don’t see what was wrong with the old system.

d20

Just dont agree with a £1 charge per ticket !!!....if id bought more I couldve paid £15 upwards ,thats the price of a ticket ,so much for saving money .