New signing ?

NTO said:
Or it couod be both :)

Just as a complete wild guess though, could a coach be leaving somewhere?
I'll be perfectly honest, if it is anything to do with a coach my bet has to be on Finnerty. A lot of steelers fans aren't happy with him and most of the players who have left have criticised him.

Did anyone see the tweet from Simmsey this morning? It said "You thought Shields was a surprise. Wait a little longer hockey fans. Another team will trump this story". I assume that has something to do with the Belfast signing on the weekend but you never know...

Gaz G

Wouldn't be suprised if Galbraith has signed for the steelers. Simms mentioned him over on stalintalk. Shields would be on a fair old whack which could probably be similar to what Jade would want.

If that's true Jade better be prepared for Simms to fawn over him every second he can. The infatuation is sickening enough when he doesn't play for the Steelers!

Wannabe2

Gaz G said:
Wouldn't be suprised if Galbraith has signed for the steelers. Simms mentioned him over on stalintalk. Shields would be on a fair old whack which could probably be similar to what Jade would want.
If Galbraith had signed for the Steelers Simmsy wouldnt be able to say anything, he would still be gagging on his own fantasy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where did u hear the giants are signing someone on saturday nothing on twitter or facebook about it. Not that I would complain but just interested.

hockeyrocker26 said:
NTO said:
Or it couod be both :)

Just as a complete wild guess though, could a coach be leaving somewhere?

Did anyone see the tweet from Simmsey this morning? It said "You thought Shields was a surprise. Wait a little longer hockey fans. Another team will trump this story". I assume that has something to do with the Belfast signing on the weekend but you never know...
I think this was in reference to deeds leaving us and bringing Jesse in.

The Giants will be doing a team signing tomorrow and selling merchandise so folks can get presents autographed etc, think some people have been misinformed or misread information giving out on twitter/facebook.

The Giants have said they are looking to replace Fournier who may be out for 8 weeks or rest of season dependng on outcome of scan, so may wait to see how the NHL pans out over christmas.