New signing / signings..

Thread starter #1
Has any one heard anything about who we might be looking to bring in? There's normally alot more speculation than this when a new signing is imminent.. I'd love to see us sign someone who will put Olsson in his place come November 25th!

Tyke Devil

helloimclaire said:
Think Ragan just said on twitter that he's a major power forward - TBA! (To be announced?) alarm clock at 6am it is then!
To be announced at tonight's game he has just tweeted!

KaneDevils

helloimclaire said:
Think Ragan just said on twitter that he's a major power forward - TBA! (To be announced?) alarm clock at 6am it is then!
Yes yes. He has just tweeted that !!!
Small clue about tomorrows signing, major power forward

Let the suggestions commence :

I'll go first .... Umm .....

Craig Weller :D

*It all changes in a heartbeat or a post, TBA tonight, exciting and fantastic news apparently. Could it be a AHL or NHL'er do you think??

helloimclaire said:
I think it could be this Ferguson guy people have mentioned before. If so, I'm just going to wait till I see what he's like on the ice.
IF it is Ferguson, I'd be more 'Oh' rather than 'Wow' I think, and not sure he's what this team really needs right now.

KaneDevils said:
helloimclaire said:
Yes yes. He has just tweeted that !!!
Small clue about tomorrows signing, major power forward

Let the suggestions commence :

I'll go first .... Umm .....

Craig Weller :D

*It all changes in a heartbeat or a post, TBA tonight, exciting and fantastic news apparently. Could it be a AHL or NHL'er do you think??
You have beaten me to calling Weller so many times!! :x lol

Could be Ferguson but I can't recall us getting much right over the last couple of seasons :lol:

I'm going to throw a name out there... Lucic :lol:

jimmy snels

so i thought id go looking who is still a free agent in the top leagues who are powerful forwards and would be huge signing (as ragan put it) ....

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=15208 Pierre-Luc Létourneau-Leblond :shock:

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=8720 sean avery :shock:

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=10200 d.j. king

the list could go on but these were the names that really stood out as not having a club and being Power forwards (avery you could argue against i guesS! :lol: )

KaneDevils

DanHall

I know I know, Ill start to play fair from now on in, I promise :lol:
I've had this ongoing feeling/hope that it is going to be David Clarkson :D

He's currently in Austria though :cry:

jimmy snels said:
so i thought id go looking who is still a free agent in the top leagues who are powerful forwards and would be huge signing (as ragan put it) ....

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=8720 sean avery :shock:
Good god, considering Deeds has easily managed to get a whole hat full of people butt-hurt with their panties in a right bunch, imagine the carnage Avery could manage :shock: :mrgreen:

Besides, hasn't he launched his skates into the Hudson River and called it a day with Hockey? Not that I think for one minute he would give up the trappings of New York to come here but hypothetically speaking it sure would be fun :mrgreen: :DWD

Finny

Oldgoalie80 said:
helloimclaire said:
I think it could be this Ferguson guy people have mentioned before. If so, I'm just going to wait till I see what he's like on the ice.
IF it is Ferguson, I'd be more 'Oh' rather than 'Wow' I think, and not sure he's what this team really needs right now.
I do fear at times that this forum is in danger of becoming like the cage.

Ferguson has played more than 350 games in the AHL. By the looks of his stats he knows how to score and how to look after himself.

I wonder at times what some fans are expecting?

osh

One goal in every 10 AHL games isn't hugely impressive though Finny is it ? however, I think he looks a fair player and I'd take him at this stage of the season.